The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

12in12

One of my favorite sandwiches when I was a kiddo was tomato, sliced American cheese, and mayo on white bread...for some reason the combo was, and still is, just so
delicious to me...!!!!!!! :hungry::happy::)
I love most cheese except Swiss cheese, especially guyere.:hungover:
Favourite sandwich as a kid was grilled banana and peanut butter. Haven't had one in years but I'm sure I would still like it.

Rista1313

We used to have a really great Chinese food restaurant we loved but then we moved across town and it's not worth the drive any longer. I love Chinese takeout

Me too! We have varying degree's of Chinese take out by me... one that does deliver and we love, but can run a little pricey... then we have one by the house that's a little bit more americanized, that will do if I'm feeling cheap.

12in12

I could make up a Dr. Seuss rhyme for all the ways I could eat cheese. Love it!
Please post your cheese rhyme, I'd love to read it.:D:bookworm:🐱
I'll help you get started...
I will eat Gouda on a train, I will eat Stilton in the rain.
I will eat Camembert in a box or Brie with a fox.

Cheese (certain types) is one of my favorite foods. Given the choice of cheese over steak, I'd choose cheese, please! :hungry:
I never eat steak
:hungover:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Okay...... opinions needed, and most of you know why..... I'm going to list some rides, and hopefully you guys can reply with "smooth" or "not smooth" to them.

BTMRR
Splash Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Mission Space Green
Test Track
TOT
FoP
Kali River Rapids
Dinosaur

Any help is appreciated!!
For you I'd say
BTMRR NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Splash should be fine
HM the same
MSG never done green only orange
TT stops and starts a few times
TOT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kali smooth but wet
Dinosaur NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very bumpy

Rista1313

Well fooey I messed up.... Because I have a 1 day room reservation at the start of my trip, I could have done my breakfast this morning for the day after...Crystal Palace... I really wanted an 830am reservation... but the earliest I can get in is 915am... Not a huge deal, but dang it all, I should have known! I put a dining finder request in... maybe I'll be able to catch the earlier one eventually. Tomorrow, I'm on the other ADRs bright and early at 6am!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
For you I'd say
BTMRR NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Splash should be fine
HM the same
MSG never done green only orange
TT stops and starts a few times
TOT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kali smooth but wet
Dinosaur NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very bumpy
Haunted mansion is the only smooth

HELPFUL!!! Thank you!!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Well fooey I messed up.... Because I have a 1 day room reservation at the start of my trip, I could have done my breakfast this morning for the day after...Crystal Palace... I really wanted an 830am reservation... but the earliest I can get in is 915am... Not a huge deal, but dang it all, I should have known! I put a dining finder request in... maybe I'll be able to catch the earlier one eventually. Tomorrow, I'm on the other ADRs bright and early at 6am!

Keep trying throughout the day though. When I first grabbed CRT, I got 8:20, but then later that afternoon I snagged 8:05

donaldtoo

Okay...... opinions needed, and most of you know why..... I'm going to list some rides, and hopefully you guys can reply with "smooth" or "not smooth" to them.

BTMRR
Splash Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Mission Space Green
Test Track
TOT
FoP
Kali River Rapids
Dinosaur

Any help is appreciated!!

BTMR...
If it can dislodge kidney stones, probably a “no”...!!! ;)

Splash Mountain...
Smooth, but, with a few small drops, and then the big 50 footer...

Haunted Mansion...
No worries...!!! :)

Mission: Space...
Have only ever done orange with the centrifuges, so not sure about green...

Test Track...
Not too bad, but, probably avoid just in case...

ToT...
Smooth, but, extreme up and down movement (the ride vehicles are even pulled down to make them “drop” faster)...avoid...

FoP...
Have never been on this one, so not sure...

Kali River Rapids...
Pretty tame, for the most part...

Dinosaur...
Jerky as all heck...definitely avoid...!!!!!

Sorry for some non-specific answers, but, there really are varying degrees...except for Dinosaur...!!! ;):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom