The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Raw tomatoes are disgusting. That is all.
I used to eat them like apples. My mother would put one in my lunch box along with one of those paper salt shakers and it was wonderful. Of course that was when tomatoes were tomatoes and not those little tasteless cast iron baseballs designed to ship without bruising. I can still taste those field grown local ones. My mouth is watering and no, I'm not drooling in my pudding, yet!

Rista1313

I used to eat them like apples. My mother would put one in my lunch box along with one of those paper salt shakers and it was wonderful. Of course that was when tomatoes were tomatoes and not those little tasteless cast iron baseballs designed to ship without bruising. I can still taste those field grown local ones. My mouth is watering and no, I'm not drooling in my pudding, yet!

I still love tomatoes and salt, if the tomato is a good one.... like Beefsteak..... Beefsteak tomatoes are so yummy

donaldtoo

Just checked an extended weather forecast. Look at what is written for Wednesday. I have never seen a weather description written like this before. Did they expect it not to be cloudy? Now it is “turning out cloudy”? It isn’t even Wednesday yet. I can see if it was and they expected it to be sunny, but then it wasn’t and they say, “Well, it was supposed to be sunny, but now it is turning out cloudy!”
View attachment 357785

Sounds like they’re now using a Magic 8 Ball to predict the weather...?! :cyclops:

:D:hilarious:;):)

donaldtoo

It was a short shopping list this week:joyfull: So add 4 cans tuna, 4 blocks tofu, bok choi, 4 heads cabbage, ginger, braggs aminos, 2 containers pink salt, ginger, bag organic lemons, 84 ounces mushrooms, frozen orange juice, 3 pounds cheese(some dairy some not), 4 bags frozen peas, 4 pounds quinoa/brown rice pasta, 4 pounds frozen blueberries, 3 gallons soy milk, 1 gallon coconut milk, 1 gallon almond milk, zucchini, 3 lbs almond butter, 2 bunches of bananas, kale, raisins, coconut oil, sweet potatoes and some other things but right now I'm not sure exactly what🤦 Now the question is who wants to swap food bills?

Yep, one third less...!!!!! :D:happy:;):)

donaldtoo

Right now all A wants for dinner are grilled cheese sandwiches. Girl won't eat cheese, hates cheese, but you put it between some bread and she's all about it.

I have yet to meet a cheese I didn’t like...cold, melty-hot, or otherwise...I’m sure there are some out there, but, I have yet to meet ‘em...!!! :hungry::)
I chose the cheese plate on our 2 cruises for dessert almost as often as I chose an all sweet dessert...!!!!! :hungry::)

donaldtoo

Been there, done that. Bread and cheese was all she would eat at 4. God forbid if you accidentally called it a cheese sandwich. Yes, exact same thing, but apparently, the wording made it gross. And grilled? No way. At the tender age of 13, she decided it was ok. And, it is not fun to be the mom of the only kid in the US who would not eat mac and cheese.

One of my favorite sandwiches when I was a kiddo was tomato, sliced American cheese, and mayo on white bread...for some reason the combo was, and still is, just so
delicious to me...!!!!!!! :hungry::happy::)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom