The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

SteveBrickNJ

This is a funny response that IS worthy of "likes".....
but I AM really curious how you quoted my game thread post from "Cut the Word / Add a Word" and made it appear here on the Chit Chat thread.
Come on.....spill the beans.;)
Additionally I am wondering why when I click on the yellow emoji guy with the sunglasses he doesn't appear on my post anymore. Now when I select the sunglasses guy he is replaced with 🆒

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
This is a funny response that IS worthy of "likes".....
but I AM really curious how you quoted my game thread post from "Cut the Word / Add a Word" and made it appear here on the Chit Chat thread.
Come on.....spill the beans.;)
Additionally I am wondering why when I click on the yellow emoji guy with the sunglasses he doesn't appear on my post anymore. Now when I select the sunglasses guy he is replaced with 🆒

Figgy1

Premium Member
That is so true! You should see me go over the grocery receipts and when it goes over $100 I am like, "What did I buy?" At Disney, "Oh, let's get this and that. Wait, I don't have that cute Mickey cake pan!" 🙄:hilarious:
Speaking of throwing money at The World, did you make a reservation yet?
Am I the only one who spends less than $100 and says what the heck did I forget:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

donaldtoo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @BuddyThomas!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::D;):)

See the source image

ETA...

Sorry, I forgot your cake...!!!!!!! 🤦:hilarious::joyfull::D;)
See the source image

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Hahaha...in Baltimore, we would shut down completely for 4-5 inches.
In NC we shut down if someone mentions snow (depth has no factor in it). I always kid them about the closed school situation. The county I live in covers a lot of area. Heck, even the cities do, but, the decisions about when to close are from a central location. So many times, especially in the Raleigh area we won't get a single flake, but, if another town further north gets some snow, they will close all county schools. They don't even try and set up a system that reports on local areas or give the individual schools the power to close or stay open based on the weather in their area. There's got to be a better way.

When I was a kid, growing up near the Canadian Border in N.Y. State and later in Vermont, unless it was freezing rain, there would be no school closures. If the bus were to slide off the the highway into a ditch and kids got hurt the best you could hope for was a two hour delay to get band-aids applied.
That last paragraph might have been a minor exaggeration, but, not as far off as you may think.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Am I the only one who spends less than $100 and says what the heck did I forget:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Judging from what you have told us, I'd have to say, YES! You are the only one. I had a close friend that had 8 children in his family and his mother never spent anywhere near the time in the kitchen that you seem too or buy that much food. And like you she made everything from scratch. Course, she didn't have to find Kale or some of the incredibly exotic sounding things that you conjure up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom