The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

A whole head? Wow! What is your preferred way of cooking it? I love it roasted, but it needs to be eaten right away before it gets soggy.

I just like it plain steamed with salt and butter. I haven't tried it roasted yet... I'm a cauliflower purist! My sister in law showed a failed attempt at cauliflower pizza crust the other day, and I wrote on her facebook, "Why are you ruining good cauliflower like that?" :joyfull:

MySmallWorldof4

I just like it plain steamed with salt and butter. I haven't tried it roasted yet... I'm a cauliflower purist! My sister in law showed a failed attempt at cauliflower pizza crust the other day, and I wrote on her facebook, "Why are you ruining good cauliflower like that?" :joyfull:
Oops. I have made cauliflower crust pizza before. I even got my neighbor to make it too. :angelic:

93boomer

Premium Member
I thought and cringed about that yesterday....if he goes again do you get another WDW trip when he returns home? Christmas Party right around the corner.

giphy.webp
Believe me I will get another vacation out of this! We had talked about a beach trip in Nov so we will see what we decide. 😀

93boomer

Premium Member
When I was at WDW in the Spring for a month I stayed a week offsite at Flamingo Crossing as I had 'other' things to tend in that area too plus Disney. Great, huge room with a kitchen, and a L Sofa. Clean. It is at the end of Disney's Western Way entrance. You go under the See ya real soon sign and you are there. About 5 minutes from Coronado. There bus is 3x to take you to the parks and 3x to take you back. $5 round trip. Very reliable. Often I'd just take an Uber if the times didn't work. Between $6-10 depending on where I was heading. I paid between $68-$89 a night for a Marriott not bad. You could just hang out at Disney. They have a real nice Laundry Room there so you don't have to fall behind.
Ooo nice! Unfortunately, I have a couple of appts this week so I need to stay in town. That would’ve been nice though. Thanks I will keep this info handy for future use!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
DH is headed to a staging area in Jacksonville FL with 3 other coordinators from our area. FL requested them to help run it. They will probably send lineman later after determining what damage they get. Prayers and pixie dust much appreciated!
Hope Mr Boomer stays safe and all those working with him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom