The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Did I mention my dad was in a motorcycle accident 4 days ago and has been in trauma ICU since? It's been a really hard week. When it rains, it pours. So I ordered my groceries to be delivered and I'm taking tomorrow off to get at least some of my life mess cleaned up.
Keep the happy thoughts and virtual hugs coming, please.

OK, so I figured this one was innocuous enough... :cyclops:;)

D5070241-6FC5-4ADE-A669-CFBCB672F8D7.jpeg

But, in all seriousness, sincerest prayers for better times to come for yourself and your little one, and for your pops full recovery...!!! :)

Last edited:

donaldtoo

North of me -- horrible situation going on now. MA State Police confirmed 70 explosions and fires -- gas turned off, electricity turned off. Thousands out of their homes. All fire crews from MA and New Hampshire are there with many other first responders. It's a nightmare. Just waiting for the press conference which is supposed to be on soon.

Again, behind in the news. So very sorry to hear of this. Prayers to all affected.

On a side note...
My grandparents, on my moms side, farm was about a half mile away from a neighboring farmhouse that blew up from a gas explosion.
They had been out for a coupla’ days. The first person walking into the house simply flipped a light switch and the whole place went up. It was a family of 6.
And, IIRC, 2 died at the scene, and the other 4 spent a good bit of time in Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio.
I remember my grandparents telling us how much the explosion shook their home.

Again, sincerest prayers to all affected.

CoreNovawarAMM

Again, behind in the news. So very sorry to hear of this. Prayers to all affected.

On a side note...
My grandparents, on my moms side, farm was about a half mile away from a neighboring farmhouse that blew up from a gas explosion.
They had been out for a coupla’ days. The first person walking into the house simply flipped a light switch and the whole place went up. It was a family of 6.
And, IIRC, 2 died at the scene, and the other 4 spent a good bit of time in Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio.
I remember my grandparents telling us how much the explosion shook their home.

Again, sincerest prayers to all affected.
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:😥

Goofyernmost

40650617_10210435424080631_6144612927870599168_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom