The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Indeed, That purple dinosaur always scared the beejesus out of me (as bad as the teletubbies). It got worse when I seen the animaniacs barney special.. Where the darn dinosaur is invincible!!!

Hahaaa...!
Barney I could tolerate, but, fortunately our kiddos were older when the Teletubbies came out. The kiddos were still watching Barney, but, they never really took an interest in the Teletubbies. Youngest watched a coupla' episodes, lost interest, see ya'!

donaldtoo

I don't know about her Dad but with my Mom it goes back to the old analog phones. First she really didn't want one but then pay phones all but disappeared. She bought a cheap (likely free) pay as you go phone. Back then phones roamed and wore those batteries down quickly unless you shut them off in roaming areas. My issue is with my Mom is she can't get past the issues of yesteryear and our phones don't roam anymore plus the batteries as little as she uses it could last a week easily. The way she operates her phone it is strickly an outgoing device. Yet if she gets a busy signal on my landline she calls my cell. YOUR PHONE IS BUSY SO I'M CALLING YOU ON YOUR CELL.

I have only had cell/battery issues in one place. We have all had the same issue at WDW in the parks and sometimes at the resorts when at times we keep getting dump'd off wifi and it connects disconnects reconnects, dumps ya-it really tanks my battery life of my iPhone. Usually I just flip it over to data.

Yep, same here. If I'm havin' too many issues with wi-fi I just use data.

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

I'm doing pretty good. Mr Donkey has a new attorney. This is his 3rd one! If that doesn't scream unreasonable, then I don't know what does.

Last weekend me, my daughter, and the guy I'm dating plus his 2 kids all went camping. We rented an RV, though, as I don't think my daughter is ready to sleep in a tent just yet! It was a good time - hiking, splashed around in a stream, toasted marshmallows. :joyfull:

How are you and Mrs. Ferret doing?
He probably fires every lawyer that tells him that he has no chance on winning.

Cesar R M

I wouldn't imagine the 4th of July being celebrated in Mexico anyway. What with the wall going up and everything? Wouldn't it be funny if the windbag got elected and then they hired the same crews that Disney uses to build attractions. It would be four generations before the wall got to be over a foot high. :joyfull:
Considering the huge tourism rates.. There are 4th celebration in some bars and restaurants.
No difference (still not as extensive) as Americans "celebrating" the cinco de mayo.

Anyway since its a US company, they stop service on these days. Same as holidays like Easter and Christmas.

As for the Windbag. I was facepalming when he "joked" that full frontal military air attack could come from Mexico.

Cesar R M

Not sure why anyone would think that saffron threads are necessary with ribs. Ribs pretty much stand on their own, don't you think. Don't mind me, I'm old and stuck in my ways. Some things just aren't necessary in my mind. :)
Well, you know those new "hipster" chefs. They have to put a lot of stuff to make it stand and differentiate themselves.

Just like there are restaurants who want to make noise by making the biggest burger, pizza..etc.. or make the spiciest food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom