The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

rshell68

Can we retire ours too? I don't believe in luck, but I firmly believe those jerseys are bad luck.
Mets have worn theirs 3 games now....guess what our record is when we've worn them.... :confused:

We are headed up to the Toilet Bowl, oh sorry Trop, for the Mets/Rays tonight and tomorrow. I think we get to see the Rays jerseys.

Fingers crossed we get to see Diaz close.
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Lilofan

Mets have worn theirs 3 games now....guess what our record is when we've worn them.... :confused:

We are headed up to the Toilet Bowl, oh sorry Trop, for the Mets/Rays tonight and tomorrow. I think we get to see the Rays jerseys.

Fingers crossed we get to see Diaz close.
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
The Trop is an joke of a stadium . On game day there at times are more fans of the visiting team in a near empty stadium.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
It means absolutely nothing. They just took some black uniforms, splashed some random colors on it, and called it a day.

I dunno, it could be worse

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
In MGM today, my mom just wrote that they are waiting 45 minutes for stupid runaway 😂 😂 but the lines have been all an hour plus. A problem when your park only has five rides. Ok so they have a little more but still.

I mean we are getting closer to the summer, schools are gonna be letting out soon plus isnt it the 35th of HS anyway? All combining factors IMO.

wdwfan4ver

The one thing Disney has never done well is qs pizza but their gf version is better than the usual crud they serve:eek:
Don't remind about their QS pizza. In 2011, or 2012 the pizza at Port Orleans French Quarter made me gag. What happened was I came back from either Epcot or Magic Kingdom at night and I used up a quick service free dining credit on pizza. That was the only time I remembered pizza ever made me gag.

Before someone questions about what I on that day and night, I did have breakfast and dinner before having that pizza.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom