The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

What a Diva! XD
She's super dramatic. She throws a major temper tantrum when we clip her claws. She yowls so loudly that you'd think we were tearing off her claws. And sometimes, she starts a yowl before we clip and then crescendos when the clipper comes down. 🙄

Clipping her claws is a two person job; she's so strong that one person has to hold her while the other one clips.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Their chicken teriyaki is pretty good. I seldom get anything from there other than that. I really don't consider myself a food snob. I did go to Arby once to try a new sandwich (I don't remember the name). When I got there and ordered I was told the they didn't have the special beef for that, so, in other words... THEY DON'T ALWAYS HAVE THE MEAT. I pretty much gave up on them at that point, but the do a pretty good Greek Gyro Pita. The only place I have noticed as truly going to the dogs is McDonalds. I once loved their quarter pounder w/cheese so I have given them three chances to see if it was just a fluke or not, but over the last 3 months I have gotten one from 3 different stores and each one was literally dripping grease. not to mention the patty shrinks up to the size of a quarter so the name is partially correct. In all the years I have been getting them that never happened. I think they have gone to a less lean beef. I guess it is ok if someone likes grease dripping on their shirt... I do not! They are off my possible list.
As is often the case, it comes down to the person who operates a particular franchise. Years ago, I went to one in Boston, and it was very good. About a year ago, I went to one in my local area, and I hated it. Never went back.

93boomer

Premium Member
She's super dramatic. She throws a major temper tantrum when we clip her claws. She yowls so loudly that you'd think we were tearing off her claws. And sometimes, she starts a yowl before we clip and then crescendos when the clipper comes down. 🙄

Clipping her claws is a two person job; she's so strong that one person has to hold her while the other one clips.
Our cat hated it! It sounded like we were killing her. It was always very stressful for us. It was a two-week job for us too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom