The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
When the Subway sandwich artist just puts the refrigerated meat and cheese in the microwave and calls it a Philly cheese steak I ate but now will think twice of returning but the footlong specials are a good price deal.
The only thing I'd get from there is a salad and only if I was desperate and there was nothing better nearby

Goofyernmost

The only thing I'd get from there is a salad and only if I was desperate and there was nothing better nearby
Their chicken teriyaki is pretty good. I seldom get anything from there other than that. I really don't consider myself a food snob. I did go to Arby once to try a new sandwich (I don't remember the name). When I got there and ordered I was told the they didn't have the special beef for that, so, in other words... THEY DON'T ALWAYS HAVE THE MEAT. I pretty much gave up on them at that point, but the do a pretty good Greek Gyro Pita. The only place I have noticed as truly going to the dogs is McDonalds. I once loved their quarter pounder w/cheese so I have given them three chances to see if it was just a fluke or not, but over the last 3 months I have gotten one from 3 different stores and each one was literally dripping grease. not to mention the patty shrinks up to the size of a quarter so the name is partially correct. In all the years I have been getting them that never happened. I think they have gone to a less lean beef. I guess it is ok if someone likes grease dripping on their shirt... I do not! They are off my possible list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom