The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

fractal

Hey, @fractal , thanks for the likes…!!! :)
Don’t y’all have an upcoming WDW trip…?!
Our family is similar to y’all’s, with 3 kiddos (DS in the middle, also) but, now we also have our two beautiful granddaughters…life is sweet…!!!!! :happy:
Thanks, again, And I hope y’all’s upcoming trip is as epic as all the previous ones…you’re TR’s are the BEST…!!!!!!! :joyfull::D:hilarious:;)
Yes! 18 days from now but who's counting?

Happy Birthday to Audrey! I love that name!

You have truly been blessed - no grandchildren for me yet but hopefully in my future.

Thanks for the kind words👍

donaldtoo

Yes! 18 days from now but who's counting?

Happy Birthday to Audrey! I love that name!

You have truly been blessed - no grandchildren for me yet but hopefully in my future.

Thanks for the kind words👍

Yes indeed, who’s counting…?!!!!! 🤣
Sorry, dozed off for a bit…I’m gettin’ old…!!!!! :hilarious:
Thanks, and Emory and Audrey are a hoot and a half…grandchildren put a whole other level of love into the family dynamic…!!!!!
Wow, y’all’s trip is just around the corner, sweeeeet…!!!!!
Unfortunately, we don’t have a WDW trip planned for anytime soon, but, we do have a 5-night DCL cruise booked for December. It’ll be SonIL and oldest DDs second, and the first DCL cruise for the rest of us…!!!!!
Anyway, can’t wait to read your upcoming TR…cheers…!!!!! :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We celebrated Audrey’s 1st birthday today (actual birthday is Tuesday) at a huge park in Georgetown, TX just north of us on the San Gabriel River. Another great time with family and friends, and, I can’t believe Audrey is already a 1-year-old…!!!!!!! :eek::joyfull::hilarious::inlove::happy:
Wow,. check out that delicious food spread!! Audrey has quite the appetite for a 1-year-old! :p

Happy Birthday to Audrey, and many more to come. :happy:

1656326964918.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom