The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Tuvalu

Premium Member
How big is that thing?

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

wdwfan4ver

Sorry, I'm missing what the downside is here?
There is none for you, but it is a person like me, or my mom.

I know said at least 5 wines, but they really want a person to drink more than 5 wines. They tried to get my mom to taste 10 different wines, but she turned them down and she did share wine with my dad in the past. The amount of wine in each glass is not small.

wdwfan4ver

I did buy fudge that day in Door County. Seaquist orchards had a get 4 pieces of fudge, you get a piece of milk chocolate fudge for free. I bought cherry orchard fudge, very cheery, root beer fudge, and sherbet fudge.

They had other flavoring including Oero fudge, cherry rum fudge, heath bar fudge, junior mint fudge, peanut putter fudge with reese's pieces, and some fudges that I forgot they had.

wdwfan4ver

Didn't eat any strudel on June 17th. What happened was Seaquist orchards Farm Market had a bakery sale 16th and I had a apple turnover for breakfast on the 17th in the motel room I stayed at.

All I am willing to say about the bakery sale was they had more than Apple turnovers, but had no strudel on sale. I'm sure your boys would've want all the bakery on sale.

donaldtoo

Your family always puts out a great food feast! :hungry:

One of the photos caught my attention, showing the brown wooden outline of the nice windows, and then the sliding doors next to them. That's a pleasant, contemporary, family home design. So glad your parents ended up with a nicely rebuilt home, after that fire, a few years ago. I can see they have an interesting blend of old and new styles together -- with the cross up on the wall, and what looks (something like) an old style grandfather clock (or a clock that's attached to maybe an older antique? table or desk --can't quite make it out from the photo.)

Glad the family enjoyed Father's Day -- three generations there!! :)

Thanks, Minnie…!!! :)

Those windows were recreated pretty much as they existed before the fire. The fire happened the evening of January 29th, 2020. Below is a coupla’ pics of what they looked like before, so pretty much the same.
As far as that clock goes, I don’t think it’s much of an antique, but, yes, the mirrored bureau it’s sitting on is. More treasures that survived the fire. So glad emergency services are just down the road where we live…!!! :)

And, 4 generations, actually…
Mom and Pop, myself, Megan, and Emmy and Audrey…!!!!!!! :joyfull::)

37940D87-27E8-4693-98C3-05255DDA20F3.jpeg3411843C-E3D6-41AA-882A-93F86941C631.jpeg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom