The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

That's impressive. Some body builders in our local gym believe in a saying, " eat big , lift big to get big". That would be a first course they would eat at the local all u can eat Golden Corral. The servers would just give them a whole stack of clean plates since the body builders would make multiple trips to the food bars.

Figgy1

Premium Member
That's impressive. Some body builders in our local gym believe in a saying, " eat big , lift big to get big". That would be a first course they would eat at the local all u can eat Golden Corral. The servers would just give them a whole stack of clean plates since the body builders would make multiple trips to the food bars.
My kids are thin:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: They just eat big

wdwfan4ver

It is like I thought. What we offer is enough for 3 or 4 days for dinner for us, but wouldn't be enough for your boys at all. It wouldn't even last 2 days with your boys.

I remember us being in the 14 to 16 pound turkey range for all the years my parents have Thanksgiving dinner at their house. I might be off on the highest point for amount of pounds for past turkeys, but not by a lot.

MySmallWorldof4

Dinner at our house was lunch. Made a turkey breast for the couple that eat it, roasted brussels sprouts, brussels sprout salad, crispy smashed potatoes, mashed potatoes, corn, cranberry sauce, hushpuppies, corn, butternut squash lasagna, and spinach rolls. Not everything was on my plate.
BEBD3E2B-3288-4870-8D77-10D539C87EC4.jpeg7F29FBDD-E669-437C-BAF8-10DC59653DF9.jpegDFAD0A0E-A834-4EFA-921E-006C6B40D89F.jpeg330A048A-6CDE-4C00-AB9E-13C72128E455.jpeg

Attachments

• EE158DF4-AC90-46F9-A117-F66654485828.jpeg
    EE158DF4-AC90-46F9-A117-F66654485828.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1

Figgy1

Premium Member
Our ham was canceled. It’s in the freezer.

I texted my Aunt in NJ to say we are having “a medigan Thanksgiving.” No pasta, no antipasto.

I’ve learned my lesson - I’ve tried bringing stuffed artichokes, pasta fagioli, ziti (in different years) but they don’t get it!
Wait! What??????????? Aren't the laws the same down there? I felt guilty with only caprese salad, salad, stuffed mushrooms and shaved brussels sprouts sauteed in evoo and garlic for the first course, baked ziti was served with the main meal.

SteveBrickNJ

Our ham was canceled. It’s in the freezer.

I texted my Aunt in NJ to say we are having “a medigan Thanksgiving.” No pasta, no antipasto.

I’ve learned my lesson - I’ve tried bringing stuffed artichokes, pasta fagioli, ziti (in different years) but they don’t get it!
I had to put "medigan definition" into Google. I've never seen "medigan" before. That's because I / Steve am apparently myself a medigan. Correct?

donaldtoo

His comedy routines were creative and brilliant. (Side note: His night club acts trended a bit on the raunchy side, from what I've read.)

Yea, he cleaned it up for Carson and the like. He had to, because of the network censors.
Many of the other early comedians were a bit raunchy too, depending on where they were doing their act.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom