The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Seriously???????????? I'm not Italian and even I know what's involved in and prepare a proper Thanksgiving dinner. Besides who in their right mind would turn down a proper tray of pasta any day of the year.

Pasta on Thanksgiving just seems strange to me (I’m German/Norwegians/French/English & Swedish). But I would not turn down any pasta if I was offered. There has to be a wild rice dish on Thanksgiving though, that may be the Wisconsin in me.

FutureCEO

TWDC Parks and Resorts mask policy are not going away anytime soon.

I'm just saying but the Spanish Flu lasted 26 mths. By this rate, we should be done with Covid in February. But it's looks like people's stubbornness is making this last forever.

In the meantime, I get my booster next weekend. I got my second shot in early February.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

I'm just saying but the Spanish Flu lasted 26 mths. By this rate, we should be done with Covid in February. But it's looks like people's stubbornness is making this last forever.

In the meantime, I get my booster next weekend. I got my second shot in early February.
The bad part is that Darwin can't work fast enough this time.
And travel is so easy an fast that they can keep spreading it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom