The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I went there a few years ago from Kissimmee. I can tell you this... It's a lot of sand, parts of the space center are visible, there seems to be a large body of water just to the east of the sand and, forget it, the place has been picked clean of all genie's in a bottle I was dreaming about. I looked for hours and came up empty. ;):)
The best I could do were a few empty beer cans. Very disappointing, it was a nice beach though. I was kidding about the beer cans. :D

Woulda’ been a whole lot cooler if ya’ found this or that...or both...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

04B85537-4F55-4ED4-8B14-DF0D6427465D.pngE72EC6FF-3DA5-4596-8143-B13F5AA5CD46.jpeg

donaldtoo

Happy Sad moment... we were originally suppose to go see Hootie & the Blowfish Friday night... but circumstances changed, and my brother can't go... and we aren't either... so I sold the tickets last night...(sad) but today I realized that I had the foresight to take a half day off Friday for the concert and totally forgot... was debating on cancelling the PTO.. but I think I'll keep it! (Happy)

F43997EF-81F7-44C3-8C14-FF73B52FDAEE.jpeg

;):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom