The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My aunt on my mom's side sent me a text saying they're doing a get together on Saturday and I'm trying to find a polite way of saying thank you, but that is too many people smoking and getting drunk and being generally loud and my day to myself in Hershey sounds much better.

Just say you can't go, previous plans you can't get out of. Thank her for the offer. No need to go into detail why.

Rista1313

Happy Sad moment... we were originally suppose to go see Hootie & the Blowfish Friday night... but circumstances changed, and my brother can't go... and we aren't either... so I sold the tickets last night...(sad) but today I realized that I had the foresight to take a half day off Friday for the concert and totally forgot... was debating on cancelling the PTO.. but I think I'll keep it! (Happy)

wdwfan4ver

Just doing the math for some of that food at fair prices I'm familiar with, and that's an insane boost to these business!! That's awesome!! Imagine selling well over $1M in cream puffs!!
I have an idea how there so many Deep-Fried Mozzarella Sticks sold from Saz's. The Wisconsin State Fair has a bargain Book and the Mozzarella Sticks were one of the items mentioned. The bargain book has a coupon that has the Mozzarella Sticks for $3.50 instead of $6.50. My younger brother used the Mozzarella Stick coupon in the bargain book for the fair and he got 5 regular sized Mozzarella sticks for $3.50 along with sauce.

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

I have an idea how there so many Deep-Fried Mozzarella Sticks sold from Saz's. The Wisconsin State Fair has a bargain Book and the Mozzarella Sticks were one of the items mentioned. The bargain book has a coupon that has the Mozzarella Sticks for $3.50 instead of $6.50. My younger brother used the Mozzarella Stick coupon in the bargain book for the fair and he got 5 regular Mozzarella sticks for $3.50 along with sauce.
That was a pretty good deal.

93boomer

Premium Member
My Saturday just got busier. It is ds’s birthday Saturday. He got his gift today, but he told us he really wanted to go to Hershey Park. He didn’t want to ask since we are going to Uni in a week and a half. Youngest has a car wash for her team in the morning so we are going for the evening.
Oh what fun! Happy “early” birthday to him!! Hope it’s the best birthday ever!😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom