The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Did I miss something? Where are they going that upsets you so much?
Never mind. Saw the reply. I can see why you would be nervous, but I am sure all will be fine. T is a smart kid and will be a big help to your parents. Are they going to Hilton Head?
I used to panic when James would go away because I think he hunts for poison ivy, now I just send cream with him and roll my eyes when he gets it. I know bad mommy

Rista1313

Well we went from 91 to now 72 degrees. That drop created some huge storms, it was really bad about 30 minutes north of us where my sister and her family live. Weather guy said it was 80 Mille an hour winds, lots of trees down, builds damaged, power lines down and such. Luckily my sis didn’t have any major damage but some of her neighbors did. There are reports of some possible tornadoes. More storms are possible tonight. That quick drop in temperatures can be so dangerous. 😕

We had crazy thunder and lightening last night, I was expecting a deluge of rain, but I never heard it. I was kind of hoping for it, because the pressure system was killing hubbies back and for some reason was keeping me awake too. Looks like you have storms headed your way again, or there right now... they are suppose to come over the lake this afternoon and hit us... but we'll see. The lake eats storms sometimes.

Rista1313

The airline Gods are messing with us. Have airfare home from MCO our long trip but not going to MCO, WDW. The pricing is nuts heading to MCO. Dang 737 issues.

So I am totally justified by adding two days to our long vacation on the front side to drop a hundred dollars per person heading to MCO right? The airfare drop covers the additional value resort for 2 days until we go to our DVC unit for the long haul. I'm feeling WE must go early right?

That's what I'm doing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom