The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My guess is that he was sitting down and I believe men open their jackets to sit. Now in terms of his sitting position, that could be addressed, but his body language shows he is very relaxed, happy, and open to taking this family photo. In fact he seems the most approachable and least stiff of them all. Just my opinion though. The baby is cute.

That was my take on the situation as well.

Disney Lover Addie

I’m sooo burnt, horrible farmers burn😬!!! I lathered up the boys with sunscreen continually, but didn’t do as well for myself.🤦‍♀️

We were down there from 7:50am (to make sure we got a table), to 3pm. Walked to a park downtown after the Women’s World Cup festivities. It was such a great day, even Brazil winning the Copa couldn’t put a dent in our excitement!!! Now if the men’s team can win tonight, that will be the icing on the cake. We’re watching that from home though.
⚽⚽⚽⚽

I have a really bad watch tan! If I don’t wear a watch my arm looks very, VERY weird. I hoped you had fun at the World Cup, that’s so exciting!

KBLovedDisney

Thanks for the good vibes and thoughts guys. It's been quite a week and weekend...and to top it off, our AC went out yesterday. :bawling:

Live in the south where the high today is supposed to be 93 with a 103 index...

We did buy a portable AC unit yesterday for our bedroom but the lowest it was able to get to was 73 for that one room. Hope our cats make their way towards that room since it is now the coolest in the house.

Repair guy can't be at our house until tomorrow. Guess we aren't the only ones who is dealing with this issue in our neighborhood because he is swamped. Why does the AC pick the hottest times of the year to go kaboom?

Rista1313

Thanks for the good vibes and thoughts guys. It's been quite a week and weekend...and to top it off, our AC went out yesterday. :bawling:

We did buy a portable AC unit yesterday for our bedroom but the lowest it was able to get to was 73 for that one room. Hope our cats make their way towards that room since it is now the coolest in the house.

Repair guy can't be at our house until tomorrow. Guess we aren't the only ones who is dealing with this issue in our neighborhood because he is swamped. Why does the AC pick the hottest times of the year to go kaboom?

Every single time...it's like murphy's law or something.

Disney Lover Addie

Ugh! It truly does seem like it goes out at the worst times. I hope it’s fixed soon!

MySmallWorldof4

Ours died last week. Waiting for a new unit and for American Home Shield to approve the replacement. Upstairs is ok though since that is a newer unit. Hope yours gets fixed soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom