The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I just want to see the sun already!

So very sorry.
We actually got some pretty good t-storms overnight that rolled through in waves, startin’ just about midnight. Woke us up a few times, but, made for a slightly cooler, although still sunny mornin’ and day.
Got up to 88 degrees here.
Another wave was headin’ from the northwest to the southeast, just south of the office, on my way in this mornin’, and there was a lot of lightning in the distance, but, it passed and there were no more threats for the rest of the day near us.
Right now, the vast majority of the state is clear, except for the western panhandle and the Big Bend area...

7C429385-4AC0-45F0-A8E6-F7C76E7C2488.jpeg

donaldtoo

Had our homeschool evaluation today. My oldest only needs one more year of English and she needs to write a 5 page research paper and she will be able to graduate. Of course she will take physics and calculus because, why not? The other kids did great as well, and because ds already filled some high school requirements prior to high school, he could graduate a year early.

That is AWESOME all the way around...!!!!! :happy::)
Phenomenal job, mom...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:👌👍

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Oh my gosh! These are GREAT photos of the new area -- I can tell that you and Brad are ecstatic!!

MySmallWorldof4

So very sorry.
We actually got some pretty good t-storms overnight that rolled through in waves, startin’ just about midnight. Woke us up a few times, but, made for a slightly cooler, although still sunny mornin’ and day.
Got up to 88 degrees here.
Another wave was headin’ from the northwest to the southeast, just south of the office, on my way in this mornin’, and there was a lot of lightning in the distance, but, it passed and there were no more threats for the rest of the day near us.
Right now, the vast majority of the state is clear, except for the western panhandle and the Big Bend area...

View attachment 382097
And another dreary day here.
That is AWESOME all the way around...!!!!! :happy::)
Phenomenal job, mom...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:👌👍
Thank you! And might I add that Emy and sil’s picture on Father’s Day is priceless. Love the tees. So cute!

MySmallWorldof4

Was Brad in heaven? What did you think of the blue milk? I heard mixed reviews. What’s it taste like?

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning gang! DH had a four-day weekend so I haven’t had time to do anything but check in quickly and catch up.😉
On Friday we went shopping and picked up lunch at Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar. It was very good. We don’t eat red meat a lot but occasionally we get in the mood for a burger.
1A755700-0ADF-403E-BDE5-31403B6BF29D.jpeg

On Saturday we mowed, cleaned up the yard, basically spent the day outdoors. We grilled salmon out for dinner. Sorry no pictures.
Father’s Day I made him oat-banana waffles with strawberry sauce and fruit. 😊
C6B19B93-E008-4236-AF4F-D78F59DE0491.jpeg

Sunday we just hung out and relaxed. And yesterday we started washing the windows in the house. We got almost done and the rain and thunder started. We have to finish up this Saturday. We had some powerful lightning with more storms around 10 pm. We got over an inch.
So that was our weekend. Hope everyone had a great one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom