The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@StarWarsGirl The brace arrived. After I figured out how to get the dang thing on initially it did fit in shoe well and not nearly as clumpy as the boot nor as hot I'm not quite sure what to do to tighten the ankle area up a bit more. There is still too much give there. (it took me a while with the boot too) Would you tighten the lace more or the Velcro?

StarWarsGirl

@StarWarsGirl The brace arrived. After I figured out how to get the dang thing on initially it did fit in shoe well and not nearly as clumpy as the boot nor as hot I'm not quite sure what to do to tighten the ankle area up a bit more. There is still too much give there. (it took me a while with the boot too) Would you tighten the lace more or the Velcro?
Tighten the lace more. That's the base support for it and if you need more support is the part to tighten.

StarWarsGirl

Mom finally noticed the second hole in my ear. She looked and said "Is that a double earring or did you get a second hole?" She was buying something and was so discombobulated that she left her credit card in the chip reader. Thankfully, I saw a and grabbed it.

She immediately told Dad about it, who said he doesn't care as long as it's not a tattoo. He's not a tattoo fan. 😂

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Father’s Day feast at mom and pops...and, y’all’ve seen most all of it before...!!!!!!! :joyfull:;):hungry::)

I knew there would be a feast yesterday for you and your pops! :joyfull: (Not sure if your daughter and hubs, and Emy, were there at your pop's house, or elsewhere on Sunday; but I was just thinking, what a fun day it must have been for Emy's dad -- on his very first Father's Day.) :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
So it's been forever since I've posted on the forums, and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Figured this thread would be a good place to come back to since it's pretty chill. I finished my junior year last month and I'm now home for the summer, I have a job starting soon. I'll probably be able to head up to Orlando in July with my father as usual. His meeting this year is being held in the Grand Floridian!
Welcome home. How's school been going?

Rista1313

Made it to MN. Got a little pixie dust on the way here yesterday. As a former airline employee I always try to be nice and chat with the gate agents. I bought a cheap flight on delta, so I had to get my seat assignment at the gate. Sarah gives me an exit row, and I sit down at the podium to wait. Meanwhile a couple came up to see if they could get seats together, and Sarah told them she didn’t think so. I piped up and said if you can use my seat to make it happen for the couple, I could change. She did and put me in a comfort plus seat. Woot for an upgrade to a way more comfortable seat, look at all the leg room!

12in12

Made it to MN. Got a little pixie dust on the way here yesterday. As a former airline employee I always try to be nice and chat with the gate agents. I bought a cheap flight on delta, so I had to get my seat assignment at the gate. Sarah gives me an exit row, and I sit down at the podium to wait. Meanwhile a couple came up to see if they could get seats together, and Sarah told them she didn’t think so. I piped up and said if you can use my seat to make it happen for the couple, I could change. She did and put me in a comfort plus seat. Woot for an upgrade to a way more comfortable seat, look at all the leg room!
View attachment 381952
That's a nice upgrade!
I got upgraded to first many years ago when I flew from SF to Honolulu. I was still relatively new to flying at the time and I remember it as one of the best experiences ever.
Have fun in MN.:)

Cesar R M

O.k. So what the heck is going on with the flour companies these days? It wasn't only King Arthur flour that had a recent recall, but also Aldi, and now Pillsbury's "Best" label. Makes me think that all of these various companies are all using the same source for their products??
More like the same distributor. Remember the Tomato debacle and how they blamed Mexico's farms? When in reality a sole distributor was processing a lot of food in the same facility and thus infecting all channels of a lot of brands?

If I remember correctly.. 6 giant distributors in the US manage almost every single raw food in the country. A single center of certain product could probably infect a ton of stuff at same time.

MySmallWorldof4

Emy’s church outfit for today...!!!!!!! :inlove::happy:

View attachment 381856

Yes, donut hat, yet again...!!!!! :hilarious:
She started off, before mass started, with a headband that had a cute little bow on it, but, started taking it off.
So, mom pulled out donut hat, and she went right for it...she’s just fine with nothing on her head, but, for now anyway, donut hat wins for headgear...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)
Adorable as ever. Teething away I see.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom