The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It's a method of re- coating that will make my car wheels look new and shiny .

Glad you explained. I was happy for you but full disclosure I had not a clue.

My only knowledge.....:facepalm:

3M-39042-Tire-Restore.jpg

Gabe1

And just a couple more pictures, including our walk in the sculpture garden and my snack from Cossetta (an Italian eatery/bakery & grocery store in St. Paul). It was a hazelnut chocolate mousse cake.

View attachment 381702

View attachment 381703

View attachment 381704

View attachment 381705

View attachment 381707

View attachment 381708

View attachment 381709

View attachment 381710

View attachment 381711

Pretty! When you are out my way near your relatives here Stop at the Morton Arboretum.
Beautiful in the Summer and Christmas lights galore in the winter season. Have fun.

Gabe1

Just food for thought folks... :inlove:

Past few days I've been reading multiple posts about companies being bought out and the stress and unhappiness it brings to some. It happens. Many have Facebook pages. Some love FB, some hate it, some know people who work for the firm. How did they get so strong? Able to employ so many people? They buy up those companies. So it is a double edge sword. A firm that pays its employees pretty well, hires boatloads of employees or hate the firm 'cause they buy up the local little guys. There isn't a moral right or wrong but something to consider when hating on the Big Guys. Do we want firms like Facebook to fail by not investing to make themselves stronger?

There are more as this list is not 2019

Companies-Acquired-by-Facebook-5-1-2018.jpg

donaldtoo

Emy’s church outfit for today...!!!!!!! :inlove::happy:

56584465-D69F-421F-8B00-ED48F2BC1BD6.jpeg

Yes, donut hat, yet again...!!!!! :hilarious:
She started off, before mass started, with a headband that had a cute little bow on it, but, started taking it off.
So, mom pulled out donut hat, and she went right for it...she’s just fine with nothing on her head, but, for now anyway, donut hat wins for headgear...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

Goofyernmost

Flying from Raleigh to Toronto to Iceland? Seems a little odd. Wouldn’t a better route have been from Raleigh to NY? Or maybe that way was cheaper?
The itinerary was set up by Icelandair for both of us. There are a limited number of flights from Raleigh and most are in the early morning and late evening to accommodate business travelers. So, I guess, in order to limit the amount of downtime between flights the chose that route. The longest time was the layover in Toronto, but, as luck would have it... delays out of Raleigh cut the layover from 4.5 hours to less then 1 hour in Toronto. I flew into Toronto on election day in Canada where @JenniferS had her favorite Prime Minister elected. I'm thinking that Trudeau should be looking pretty good by now.

Gabe1

Wonder what is up with this particular week for WDW. My goddaughter with her 1 year old and 4 year old arrived today
64492943_10106512029168449_13038958069940224_n.jpg

along with 4 different families of cyber friends from the old site I played on before it went defunct and another one from there landing in DL along with countless I've seen here.
What fun!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
So it's been forever since I've posted on the forums, and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Figured this thread would be a good place to come back to since it's pretty chill. I finished my junior year last month and I'm now home for the summer, I have a job starting soon. I'll probably be able to head up to Orlando in July with my father as usual. His meeting this year is being held in the Grand Floridian!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The itinerary was set up by Icelandair for both of us. There are a limited number of flights from Raleigh and most are in the early morning and late evening to accommodate business travelers. So, I guess, in order to limit the amount of downtime between flights the chose that route. The longest time was the layover in Toronto, but, as luck would have it... delays out of Raleigh cut the layover from 4.5 hours to less then 1 hour in Toronto. I flew into Toronto on election day in Canada where @JenniferS had her favorite Prime Minister elected. I'm thinking that Trudeau should be looking pretty good by now.
Never looked better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom