The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thank god for fastpass. 3 hour wait for Flight of Pandora last night. Preshow is lame though but amazing ride. For the life of me, I can never tell its 3D. Had pongu lumpia...disappointed.

Glad you had fastpass. Curious -- why were you disappointed in FOP? Trying to figure out the 3D comment--you had the glasses on, right? I really liked it (went on it last May). P.S.: I read recently that they have new glasses now, as of about a week ago. Just wondering if maybe this had some effect?

FutureCEO

Glad you had fastpass. Curious -- why were you disappointed in FOP? Trying to figure out the 3D comment--you had the glasses on, right? I really liked it (went on it last May). P.S.: I read recently that they have new glasses now, as of about a week ago. Just wondering if maybe this had some effect?

The thing I was disappointed in was the pongu lumpia..the pineapple and cream cheese.

I love the ride except for the preshow and I'm not sure why 3d doesnt work for me.

its crazy when people start sitting for fireworks at 7 at night in the MK. The only thing that I that was dessert like was the Citrus Swirl. BTW, Boma's last night was amazing though at $50, once and done. Though I had that alone in shrimp and salmon.

Disney needs better drink choices besides Coke amd Dasani.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Emy’s church outfit for today, then chillin’ in a different outfit on mom and pops back porch swing...!!!!!!! :inlove::happy::)

B1EF7DBC-3123-4D35-AAE4-D7A9F21234B4.jpeg
A408EA94-D5E7-408E-9746-66F9CAC55408.jpeg

My 3 Shiner beers... :cautious:
No worries, as I didn’t operate a motor vehicle or any heavy machinery afterwards...!!!!! :D;):)

A81A547A-135D-4556-8C99-B7A28667566A.jpeg
5FBD96B9-D5E1-447E-A725-8113FD0705DC.jpeg
AECBC9C5-D64B-4F66-B65B-6A3A02DB25BA.jpeg

They were all great, but, the Day Quencher was the standout...!!!!! :hungry:

Appetizers...!!!!! :hungry:

CF0FE807-F9AC-4C43-8228-1CEC3C732356.jpeg

Mom wanted fried chicken for her Mother’s Day feast, so fried chicken it was...!!!!!
:hungry:

65021A4C-480E-4874-8AB3-8CEF97C1DC22.jpeg

Sides, and yes @figmentfan423 that is kale in the upper salad, and even some of @MinnieM123 ’s fave, fried okra, in the upper right...!!!!! :hungry::D:hilarious:;):)

CA738BFD-B3E2-4C18-9F22-B76DC0E5E3CD.jpeg

My plate, and desserts...!!!!!!! :hungry:

76FEE5B8-1224-4B70-97E5-5F50AD6FC8CA.jpeg
1EEBD708-5EF9-4107-84F9-352A59CA1DE3.jpeg

All in all, another great day and more irreplaceable, wonderful family time together...!!!!!!! :inlove::happy::)

Hope all of you moms out there also had a fabulous Mother’s Day...!!!!!!! :happy::)

Cesar R M

Emy’s church outfit for today, then chillin’ in a different outfit on mom and pops back porch swing...!!!!!!! :inlove::happy::)

View attachment 371803
View attachment 371802

My 3 Shiner beers... :cautious:
No worries, as I didn’t operate a motor vehicle or any heavy machinery afterwards...!!!!! :D;):)

View attachment 371804
View attachment 371806
View attachment 371805

They were all great, but, the Day Quencher was the standout...!!!!! :hungry:

Appetizers...!!!!! :hungry:

View attachment 371807

Mom wanted fried chicken for her Mother’s Day feast, so fried chicken it was...!!!!!

View attachment 371808

Sides, and yes @figmentfan423 that is kale in the upper salad, and even some of @MinnieM123 ’s fave, fried okra, in the upper right...!!!!! :hungry::D:hilarious:;):)

View attachment 371809

My plate, and desserts...!!!!!!! :hungry:

View attachment 371811
View attachment 371812

All in all, another great day and more irreplaceable, wonderful family time together...!!!!!!! :inlove::happy::)

Hope all of you moms out there also had a fabulous Mother’s Day...!!!!!!! :happy::)
thats a lot of chicken!! :D

donaldtoo

Pretty pics and glad y’all had a great time...!!!!! :)
Oldest DDs bff and her fiance’ were here today and visited us at mom and pops house. They live in Charleston and she’s starting her 3rd year of residency soon (not sure what hospital, but, OB/GYN) and her fiancé is in high tech. Such a great young couple...!!!!! :)
They do like it there, but, they eventually want to move back to Texas to get married and start a family...!!! :)

donaldtoo

thats a lot of chicken!! :D

It was 4 boxes of 10 pieces each (2 spicey, and 2 regular - so 40 pieces), and there were only a few left, and everyone wasn’t even there...!!!!! :hilarious:
Church’s Chicken is sooooo darn good, though...!!!!!!! :hungry::joyfull::hungry:
We, of course, have KFC (but don’t eat there anymore because it doesn’t agree with any of our tummies - and I can eat stuff that would make a billy goat puke, but, somewhere along the way they messed with the recipe, and it’s just a rumblefest ;)), but we also have Bush’s, Golden Chick, and Popeyes, which are all tasty...!!!!!!! :hungry:

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Good choice!

and even some of @MinnieM123 ’s fave, fried okra, in the upper right...!!!!! :hungry::D:hilarious:;):)

:jawdrop::depressed: I was drooling over the food pictures until you mentioned okra!! :banghead:

It was 4 boxes of 10 pieces each (2 spicey, and 2 regular - so 40 pieces), and there were only a few left, and everyone wasn’t even there...!!!!! :hilarious:
Church’s Chicken is sooooo darn good, though...!!!!!!! :hungry::joyfull::hungry:

I'm jealous. That Church's fried chicken sure looks like the real deal. Up here, we don't have any good fried chicken places. All we have is Kentucky Fried pigeon. I haven't had any decent fried chicken since I was a kid. My mother had a deep fat fryer and she made the best chicken.

Goofyernmost

OK, just saw this ad at the top of the page...

View attachment 371816

What the bleepity bleepin’ bleep is the bleepin’ point...?!?!?!?!?! :eek::oops:o_O:rolleyes::jawdrop::facepalm:

:hilarious:
Wait... are you saying that all those times that people have justified drinking because they loved the taste, has been a lie? Instead it was for its "buzz" potential? Is my perception of that whole process pretty much like when I was young and bought Playboy because of the great articles?

93boomer

Premium Member
Pretty pics and glad y’all had a great time...!!!!! :)
Oldest DDs bff and her fiance’ were here today and visited us at mom and pops house. They live in Charleston and she’s starting her 3rd year of residency soon (not sure what hospital, but, OB/GYN) and her fiancé is in high tech. Such a great young couple...!!!!! :)
They do like it there, but, they eventually want to move back to Texas to get married and start a family...!!! :)
Thanks!! Cool. We like Daniel Island, Sullivan’s Island, and Isle of Palms the best. The quieter areas of Charleston. 😎

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom