The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Guilt first;)
"Well, it's just, I don't get a lot of vacation time, so since I have Sunday and Monday off..."

It's also this issue...

Leave on August 31 and pay $200 in airfare for a 5:50 pm flight.

Or leave late on Labor Day Monday and pay $140 in airfare for a 10 pm flight. I mean, it means paying for a room for two nights, but it also means a good bit more vacation.

I booked a room at All Star, so I'm just keeping an eye out for special offers to pop up for two night.

StarWarsGirl

Had to call United. I was supposed to fly back from Honolulu to Denver to BWI, landing in Denver at 7 am local time and leaving at 8 am local time. They cancelled the BWI flight that was supposed to leave at 8 am and put me on an 11 am flight instead. I called them and asked if they could just send me back to Dulles instead since I started out there anyway. They said no. Then they started looking at other flights from Honolulu to BWI. They tried to put me on a 3:30 flight out of Honolulu (instead of 8:20) and then send me through Chicago and then to BWI. I told them that was unacceptable. They put me on a hold. "Oh ma'am, great news, we can put you on the 8 am flight from Denver to Dulles."

So...like I asked you to do in the first place...:rolleyes::banghead:

Cesar R M

Me on the right, my wallet on the left..
i_want_one_iron_man.gif

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Me on the right, my wallet on the left..
i_want_one_iron_man.gif

Oh trust me, I wrestled with it. It has been an expensive tech year for me. A new iPhone, a new iPad and now the Apple Watch. In defense I keep all my tech a long time. I went from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 10. My iPad wasn't supporting new apps anymore.

I wear a Fitbit. I keep track of my movement each day as I am not a kid anymore and it is too easy to sit on ones tushie all day and a couch potato when the work day ends. My problem is I was on my 3rd Fitbit. I wear it everyday and by 9 months 3 for 3 died. I bit the bullet and purchased the Apple Watch. As with the Fitbit some will be surprised by how much they physically keep moving all day and other surprised how sedentary they are.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Mayo overload.....though to be honest I am biased, I don't like a lot of mayo. I go through one little bottle a year if that. I go through less ketchup then that. Nein.

I love mayo. I am the only one in my family that does. I take my portion out for those type of dishes and sub in ranch dressing for the rest of the family. Still for veggie pasta salad it is one I never use mayo with even with my love of mayo. Usually I use a tart balsamic vinaigrette. It is lighter with the pasta, adds some more flavor than mayo and makes it lighter given the heaviness of the pasta.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just wanted to complain. 2 am on Easter Sunday and I am working. Need to be up at 7:30 am to go to Church. And start cooking by 10 am for a large Easter lunch at the home.

Can anyone assist you with the cooking for the luncheon? Sounds like you could use some assistance preparing for this, with everything else you're doing. Hope someone comes through for you today, so that you can enjoy some of your Easter Sunday.

MySmallWorldof4

We had the same thing going on here, but, the worst part was trying to watch TV and have it continuously be interrupted by the announcements. It ended up with no tornado's, about four drops of rain and just barely enough wind to blow out a match. Some places did get hit pretty hard and it is my hope that everyone came through it alright.
We got almost 2 inches from that storm. I didn’t hear of any damage as of yet, which is a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom