The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

12in12

Guess who did her skill perfectly in yesterdays routine? Yep, my stretchy kid. :)
View attachment 360704
Sadly, they placed 2nd out of 4. The team that was first was in division 1 and normally they would not compete against them, but they were the only division 1 team registered so all the mini level 1 teams were grouped together. But, they were first of all the division 2 mini level1 teams, so I take that as a positive. Plus dd showed that she is a competitor!
That's wonderful! Congratulations, I'm super impressed, I can barely touch my toes.😊

MouseDreaming

Guess who did her skill perfectly in yesterdays routine? Yep, my stretchy kid. :)
View attachment 360704
Sadly, they placed 2nd out of 4. The team that was first was in division 1 and normally they would not compete against them, but they were the only division 1 team registered so all the mini level 1 teams were grouped together. But, they were first of all the division 2 mini level1 teams, so I take that as a positive. Plus dd showed that she is a competitor!
Congratulations! In dance, that is a threaded needle. Same in cheer, or different name? Quite impressive.

Figgy1

Premium Member
View attachment 360704
Congrats to your dd.

SteveBrickNJ

Today is April Fools Day.
It's usually celebrated by kids in the elementary schools.
I was ready for: "Teacher, I forgot my instrument.......nah.....April Fools".
.....or "Teacher, your shoe is untied. Ha...Made you look! April Fools!" :p
.................Yet I didn't get any of those.

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

A boy got me with this one:
I asked the same question I ask at each kid's lesson:
Me: "Besides practice your instrument, what else happened in your life this week?"
5th grade boy: "There was some surprise good news. My parents' best friends were scheduled for a cruise but the man broke his leg. They decided to give the cruise tickets to my parents so it wouldn't be wasted".
Me: "Wow!"
Him: "Nah. April Fools!"
Me: :rolleyes::oops::(

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom