The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

y6iLrv6.gif

Then you try to pet.. and attack ensues!

Rista1313

Good afternoon! It's a beautiful ☀ day here in Michigan.... a high of 47... might as well be 70! I'll take it... mostly a lazy day today.... went on a couple walks... watched TV and crocheted. DH went to take a nap and I ran to get groceries, so I didn't have to do it tomorrow.

Feeling restless because I don't have any Disney planning to do until July now. My BFF is in Disney right now.... I am living vicariously thru the pictures she has been sending me once a day... SO JELLY!

MySmallWorldof4

Exactly....JK is known for red herrings, deception, and last minute reveals. You can't take anything at face value, but you always have to pay attention to things that happened before. Explanations are planted inconspicuously, but in plain sight. Like the locket that no one could open in Grimmauld place. I love how complex her stories are....the layers that you have to peel through to find the answers. She's really brilliant at that, and I love that she parallels it all to real world events/feelings, etc. I can't wait to watch it again!!!
I was thinking of watching it again tonight. We took the kids duckpin bowling today. If you don’t know, the pins are shorter and fatter than regular pins. The ball is smaller than a regular bowling ball and no finger holes.

MouseDreaming

FutureCEO

Cruises are good for you they say: "Rescue helicopters were battling severe winds on Saturday to airlift more than 1,300 people off a Viking Cruises' ship that issued a distressed call after an engine failure off the coast of Norway.

Of the 1,300 stranded, 915 were passengers on the Viking Cruises' ship called The Viking Sky, Norway's Rescue Coordination Centre told ABC News. The ship can house 930 guests and was built in 2017, according to the company's website."

I still would like to go on a cruise one day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom