The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

BIG Congratulations to you!!!!!! :happy:
As per your first sentence, I'm reminded of what my grandmother used to always tell us. "Save your pennies for a rainy day." Enjoy your well-earned prosperity, and maybe put away a few extra dollars while you have it.

Thank you on both counts! :)
We have other plans in the works, but, yes, it's quite the juggling act right now.
Only time will tell... :)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Although, I can't remember the last time I ever used it (I wonder if I might have some Canadian in me, somewhere...?! o_O ;)), I always thought this one :p was pretty darn close enough. ;) :)
I can't tell which smilie means what on my iPad, so I clearly have been using some wrong.
:p - just seems like a big old laughing face, akin to LOL (and y'all know I have NEVER LOL'd in my life)

I want a slightly less "friendly" raspberry.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I can't tell which smilie means what on my iPad, so I clearly have been using some wrong.
:p - just seems like a big old laughing face, akin to LOL (and y'all know I have NEVER LOL'd in my life)

I want a slightly less "friendly" raspberry.

I kinda of improvise for smiley faces, there are some key ones missing on this forum that I'm accustom to so you just pick the closest one. It works, we all get the intent.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I got an online survey this week. Thanking me for going to WDW last month and asking if I would complete a survey for them. It would take less then 10 minutes, they said. I said, sure! I have some positive feedback and some negative, but, that should be OK. Well, anyway, I got to Question #3 which was... "Do you have plans to return to WDW in the next year?" Due to the fact that I have alternate bigger trip plans the end of this year I replied... No! Clicked on continue and saw the following. Your participation in our survey is complete, thank you for your time and have a Magical Day. Idiots didn't bother to ask me if I was going to be going in 13 months.

I talked about this last month and my DD being a Statistics and Math Math major. She had a lot of fun messing with Disney and their version of surveys that are designed to garner the results they want over raw data. She managed to get a survey designed to last 5-10 minute to last 3 times longer because she knew the bio it was using. She had fun with messing with the data.

Eric1955

Hahaaa...!!!
TOO FUNNY!!!!!! :joyfull:
This is EXACTLY the one I thought about posting earlier, and, then got totally distracted...
Although, I'm pretty sure, ol' Archie referred to it as a Bronx Cheer...!!!!! :joyfull: :)

All in the Family is one of my all-time favorite shows. But did you know it's actually an American version of the British show Till Death Us Do Part. However, in this case I prefer the American version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom