The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Getting our taxes done this morning. (Such a thrill . . . :p ) Heard that everyone's getting less money back this year due to changes in a tax law in 2018. Add to that, the IRS has a huge backlog of these to process, so I don't expect to see any refund for a long time. Oh well, guess I didn't need to go to Disney this year .... 🤦

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Getting our taxes done this morning. (Such a thrill . . . :p ) Heard that everyone's getting less money back this year due to changes in a tax law in 2018. Add to that, the IRS has a huge backlog of these to process, so I don't expect to see any refund for a long time. Oh well, guess I didn't need to go to Disney this year .... 🤦

Yes, you need to get your Disney fix this year. 🙂 You usually go late spring so you should have your refund by then.

Rista1313

That is not true in all cases...we got the most back I've ever gotten in my entire life. Plus I did mine on a Friday and it was in my account by Wednesday.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good luck and I hope you get your refund as quickly as we did.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom