The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Well in some ways I'm opposite...if I'm cold I can put more clothes on... when I'm hot, I can only take so many clothes off!

Oh my, too hilarious...!!!!!!! 🤣
That's actually, almost, EXACTLY the same thing I tell my DWifey when she is in full jammies, and under a sheet, blanket, and comforter with the heat cranked up, and I’m just waaayyyyyyy too warm...she can put another blanket on the bed, but, I can’t take anymore clothes off to get cooler, so I tend to just flap my side of the covers over on her...!!!!! :hilarious:

donaldtoo

That is just wrong. I would have opened my mouth. I would have also found out what group they were with and complain to guest services.

Wrong indeed on all levels, but, I think most rule-abiding Guests/theme park attendees are hesitant to risk tarnishing/ruining their very expensive vacation by causing a scene, being ganged up on by the offenders, possibly being ejected from the Park, etc.
Sad, but, these jackasses know what they’re doing, and can usually get away with it, no matter where they’re from...here, there, anywhere...either entitled, mob mentality, or a combination of both.
Either way just sick. :bored:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom