The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

It started snowing right before I picked DS up from school and it's so slippery that he fell just short of our house. Poor kid. He's fine, but very upset about it.

MySmallWorldof4

We have had them for over a year now, and because they run on Verizon towers, the service has been really good. I like the flexibility of being able to switch from by the gig to unlimited when necessary. Have not had any billing issues. The only downside, is you have to have Comcast internet service at home, and it has to be at a certain level (expensive)
As an Xfinity customer user, I can certainly agree that the internet is expensive. Sadly, they have a monopoly in our area.

MySmallWorldof4

What a weekend. DS didn't go on until midnight on Friday. He texted me at 1 am that he was headed back to campus. He never texted me when he was back, and it was now 4. Luckily, he posted on the Book of Face, so I knew he made it back safely. Back to sleep, got up at 6. Got the coffe going, and started mentally prepping for shoveling. Depending on who you listen to, we got 6 or 7 inches total, but it was still coming down when we went out to shovel. The ride to the comp for dih and I was scary. Lots of road not fully plowed, spun out cars in ditches, and idiots who drive like it is 70 and sunny. The girls season came to an end, the ride home was much better, and pretty much stayed put the rest of the long weekend.

Which brings me to today. The freezing rain has started well ahead of schedule, and another one to 3 inches of snow. Thought it was cold? In the words of Olaf, Nope! Temps start dropping like a rock. High of 7, with wind chill well below that, by Friday.
Oh gosh. What horrible weather. Glad all are safe. How did dd’s team do? No Disney this year?

Figgy1

Premium Member
What a weekend. DS didn't go on until midnight on Friday. He texted me at 1 am that he was headed back to campus. He never texted me when he was back, and it was now 4. Luckily, he posted on the Book of Face, so I knew he made it back safely. Back to sleep, got up at 6. Got the coffe going, and started mentally prepping for shoveling. Depending on who you listen to, we got 6 or 7 inches total, but it was still coming down when we went out to shovel. The ride to the comp for dih and I was scary. Lots of road not fully plowed, spun out cars in ditches, and idiots who drive like it is 70 and sunny. The girls season came to an end, the ride home was much better, and pretty much stayed put the rest of the long weekend.

Which brings me to today. The freezing rain has started well ahead of schedule, and another one to 3 inches of snow. Thought it was cold? In the words of Olaf, Nope! Temps start dropping like a rock. High of 7, with wind chill well below that, by Friday.
Sending warm hugs and ammo. I can't get out to use it:banghead:

Cesar R M

Oh what a HUGE bummer. I hope you can reschedule.
I'm currently rescheduling.

Talk about bad luck there. I'm wondering if, since you received the confirmation, they could refund the cost of the exam, considering you have travel expenses, etc.
Thats what I'm wondering, but so far I think they are trying to get me into another exam NEXT WEEK, which is stupid. since I'm already in my hometown back in Mexico.
I'm going to talk with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom