The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

You guys are killing me with the Disney trips.

We’re going sometime in ‘19... now T wants to go before Galaxy’s Edge opens.. he keeps asking. I’ve already checked during his Easter break and most rooms are sold out.

Do you all think that all of Disney World will be crazy busy once GE opens?
I made a pact not to go back before that time.

Figgy1

Premium Member

We’re going sometime in ‘19... now T wants to go before Galaxy’s Edge opens.. he keeps asking. I’ve already checked during his Easter break and most rooms are sold out.

Think 6 hours plus just to get into the land for a while.:eek:

21stamps

Thing 6 hours plus just to get into the land for a while.:eek:

That bad?! Do you think the other parks will be less crowded? I’d rather do next Thanksgiving than April.. I thought about F&G only because it’s the one time of year that I haven’t been.. but neither resort I want has a room type that I want.
And mostly, no Star Wars this Spring.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes. The problem with spring is we have 3 nights max.. and that makes him miss a few practices.. not sure if I want to risk him losing playing time in a game over it. I’m already worried about baseball conflicts.

Thanksgiving is the best time of year for us to go to Disney, and I think GE will be open by that time.
If it's open it will be insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the regular Thanksgiving crowds plus SW fans:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

21stamps

Here’s what T said a few nights ago-

“Mom, can we please go to Disney soon?”

“Why T, we’re taking a break until the new Star Wars land opens”

“Well I really want to go before then. It feels like home.”

“I thought maybe we should go to Universal first, until SW opens.”

“Oh yeah! We can just do that!”

So much for “home” 😂

Rista1313

I think HS will be insane for months, if not years!

Goofyernmost

So much for “home” 😂
Home is where the heart is!

Songbird76

Well I plan to make the ones we truly want, but I'm feeling like most days it would be just nice to wing it for once... September the kids are back in School, and it's not really crowded... today I looked and there are a plethora of reservations for 7p-8p and this is a busy week...

I just feel like we felt too structured in May.
Wow....my problem is narrowing it down to which ones we "truly" want to do. We have 2 weeks and narrowing it down to 14 was hard and I still have several I wish we could fit in.
But...you mentioned not being hungry....do you eat breakfast? What about using some TS for breakfasts and that way you aren't tied down at dinner to a specific time? You can get counter service whenever you feel like it. Or, make your ADRs for a bit later than you usually would so you are actually hungry by that time?

Figgy1

Premium Member

So much for “home” 😂
If SWGE isn't open for Thanksgiving it may be the quietest at Disney in years, UNI is fun too

21stamps

If it's open it will be insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the regular Thanksgiving crowds plus SW fans:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah. I don’t know what we’ll do. Whatever it is it will be somewhat last minute. We already have too much planned for the summer. I’m utilizing our Cedar Point passes this year no matter what. We didn’t go to one other CF park besides KI in ‘18.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom