The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

CoreNovawarAMM

Stuff’n it in Saturday.

Poly Breakfast

Tonga Toast

View attachment 333415
Bounty. French Toast. Biscuit potato-wedges.
Eggs. Breakfast Sausage
View attachment 333407
Seasons at Epcot

BBQ PORK

View attachment 333408
TURKEY MAC COLD SALAD
View attachment 333410
BBQ CHICKEN
View attachment 333409
View attachment 333411View attachment 333412

Sadly the shortcake never came back

View attachment 333460
That looks yummy!

My sis and I shared one of those “seasonal desserts” (the cupcake next to the creme brûlée)...I think the cupcake was pineapple upside-down cake, with pineapple in the middle. And really whipped vanilla frosting on top.

Rista1313

6112e57d-4d86-4284-b55c-e9b3801e0149-jpeg.333411

That Holiday cupcake with the presents on top is adorable!

StarWarsGirl

Yeah, I have no explanation for some of the artwork around the city.:hilarious: I'm sure the ice rink is useless in this weather.

Well, at least with this weather, you will have zero trouble with Ravens traffic. Most people will either not show up or leave early. Except for my parents; they'll be there the whole time.

StarWarsGirl

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I actually wouldn't mind being there even with the crowds. This would be the perfect time for a resort only trip or if I had an AP a time to just explore the park decorations. At least there I could bundle up and go outside and walk. Right now we're getting a mix of carp:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I was in shorts all day and evening Friday. Today capris. Sunday will be nice during day but dang chilly by night

MySmallWorldof4

Our first family Christmas of the season at the kids house today...!!!!!!! :joyfull::)

View attachment 333526

Oldest DDs sangria mix, snacks, and my chicken and vegan enchiladas...!!!!! :hungry:

View attachment 333528
View attachment 333527
View attachment 333529

White Elephant gift exchange...!!! :)

View attachment 333534

Chicken foot dominoes...!!! :)

View attachment 333535

Semi-Giant Jenga...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

View attachment 333536
View attachment 333537

Our dear little Emy wishes you all the very merriest of Christmases...!!!!!!! :joyfull::inlove::happy::)

View attachment 333539

And, sunset from the toll road on the way home...!!!!! :hilarious:;):happy:

View attachment 333540
I love all the pictures. The stockings say DME. Can they magically take us to Disney?:hilarious:
Emy looks so adorable in her little Santa outfit. :inlove: Sweet little baby.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Oh wow! That looks like a fun area -- thanks for sharing the photos. :) (I particularly like the ship.))

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Our first family Christmas of the season at the kids house today...!!!!!!! :joyfull::)

What lovely home they have. :inlove: (Food looks yummy, too.) :hungry:

Our dear little Emy wishes you all the very merriest of Christmases...!!!!!!! :joyfull::inlove::happy::)

Every time I see Emy's smile, it makes me so happy! She's so adorable. :happy: (I could smile in a photo, but I don't think it wouldn't have the same effect on people.) :facepalm:

Figgy1

View attachment 333526

Oldest DDs sangria mix, snacks, and my chicken and vegan enchiladas...!!!!! :hungry:

View attachment 333528
View attachment 333527
View attachment 333529

White Elephant gift exchange...!!! :)

View attachment 333534

Chicken foot dominoes...!!! :)

View attachment 333535

Semi-Giant Jenga...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

View attachment 333536
View attachment 333537

View attachment 333539

And, sunset from the toll road on the way home...!!!!! :hilarious:;):happy:

View attachment 333540
Thank you for sharing. In addition to being extremely cute, Emy is quite the fashionista:joyfull:

Figgy1

Once again pics aren't posting:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: I'll try and get the countdown up later today. Please tag me if you want me to use any character fin it. No promises but I'll try and include your favorite.

MySmallWorldof4

Yeah, I have no explanation for some of the artwork around the city.:hilarious: I'm sure the ice rink is useless in this weather.

Well, at least with this weather, you will have zero trouble with Ravens traffic. Most people will either not show up or leave early. Except for my parents; they'll be there the whole time.
I’ll be out of there before the game. Awards are at 9:45.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom