The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I wouldn't go. The point of a reunion is for all "groups" to go. Seems like the organizer is still too high schoolish.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I enjoyed (as did DWifey) my 10th and 20th HS reunions, but, we haven’t had one since.
There was none of that silliness for either...EVERYONE was invited and they were both great times...!!! :happy:
Also, I had friends in all “groups”...freaks, geeks, kickers, and jocks, and everything in between...!!! :)
I guess I woulda’ been considered slightly more a jock, since I played varsity soccer my junior and senior years (the first 2 years after it was instituted in our district), but, that would be the only slight reason why...otherwise, I had buds and buddettes all over the place...!!!!! :hilarious:
Honestly though, I haven’t been in touch with any of them in many years, but, not because of any shunning, animosity, etc....just, life happens.
I know it would be fun if we actually had another reunion at some point...!!! :)

donaldtoo

For @wdwmagic...
My first post this evening took 6 tries and the first 4 times all my text was gone and I had to start over completely. I’ve also been knocked off the site twice, so far.
With this post I’ve been reloaded 3 times and had to start over twice.
Other posts tonight have been similar...excruciating.
Don’t know what else I can do except keep reporting what I’m experiencing...

CoreNovawarAMM

Use the text generator tool below to preview Waltograph Disney font, and create awesome text-based images or logos with different colors and hundreds of text effects.

SELECT A FONT
waltographUIwaltograph42
waltographUI

ENTER FONT SIZE

SELECT AN EFFECT
None Gradient-Red-H Gradient-Green-H Gradient-Blue-H Gradient-Orange-H Gradient-Yellow-H Gradient-Purple-H Gradient-White-H Gradient-Black-H Gradient-Gold-H Gradient-Pink-H Gradient-Teal-H Gradient-Silver-H Gradient-Red-V Gradient-Green-V Gradient-Blue-V Gradient-Orange-V Gradient-Yellow-V Gradient-Purple-V Gradient-White-V Gradient-Black-V Gradient-Gold-V Gradient-Pink-V Gradient-Teal-V Gradient-Silver-V Gradient-Red-R Gradient-Green-R Gradient-Blue-R Gradient-Orange-R Gradient-Yellow-R Gradient-Purple-R Gradient-White-R Gradient-Black-R Gradient-Gold-R Gradient-Pink-R Gradient-Teal-R Gradient-Silver-R Shadow-Red-S Shadow-Green-S Shadow-Blue-S Shadow-Orange-S Shadow-Yellow-S Shadow-Purple-S Shadow-White-S Shadow-Black-S Shadow-Gold-S Shadow-Pink-S Shadow-Teal-S Shadow-Silver-S Shadow-Red-L Shadow-Green-L Shadow-Blue-L Shadow-Orange-L Shadow-Yellow-L Shadow-Purple-L Shadow-White-L Shadow-Black-L Shadow-Gold-L Shadow-Pink-L Shadow-Teal-L Shadow-Silver-L Outline-A Outline-B Outline-Transparent Style-Apple Style-Argentina Style-Backwoods Style-Baseball Style-BevelG Style-BevelS Style-Birthday Style-BlocksA Style-BlocksB Style-BoxLogo Style-BTTF Style-Chocolate Style-Chevron Style-Columbia Style-Comic Style-ConcaveB Style-ConcaveBB Style-ConcaveT Style-ConcaveTT Style-Condense Style-Cuphead Style-DragonB Style-Elegance Style-France Style-Frozen Style-GeoDash Style-Germany Style-GlitchA Style-GlitchB Style-Indiana-Jones Style-Ireland Style-Italy Style-KeepCalm Style-KISS Style-Mango Style-Milky Style-Mirrored Style-NameTag-Red Style-NameTag-Blue Style-Neon Style-NeonOutline Style-Oblique Style-ObliqueR Style-OutlineGB Style-OutlineYB Style-OutlineUltra Style-Party Style-PAWP Style-Pokemon Style-PolkaDot Style-Popstar Style-Pressed Style-Rainbow Style-RobT Style-Romania Style-Russia Style-Sensual Style-Sesame Style-Slant Style-SmashB Style-Spain Style-Sports Style-StackedLines Style-Stamp Style-StarStripes Style-StarW Style-Steel Style-StickyNotes-A Style-StickyNotes-B Style-StickyNotes-C Style-StickyNotes-D Style-StraightOutta Style-ToyStory Style-Twitch Style-Twitter Style-Undertale Style-UPUP Style-Wood Style-Wavy Texture-Army Texture-Beer Texture-Bricks Texture-Cloth Texture-Cloud Texture-Chocolate Texture-Diamond Texture-Electric Texture-Fire Texture-Graffiti Texture-Granite Texture-Grid Texture-Hex Texture-Hot-Lava Texture-Iceberg Texture-Jigsaw Texture-Leaves Texture-Luxury Texture-Marble Texture-Metal Texture-Mirror Texture-Money Texture-Mud Texture-Paper Texture-Pool Texture-Rust Texture-Sky Texture-Slate Texture-Smog Texture-Space Texture-Steel Texture-Stripes Texture-Tiger Texture-Valentine Texture-Walnut Texture-Warning Texture-Water-Blue Texture-Water-Pink Texture-Waves Texture-Wheat Texture-Wood-A Texture-Wood-B Texture-Wood-C Texture-Wood-D Texture-Wood-E Texture-Wood-F
None

SELECT A COLOR

EMBED

close.png

HTML code to embed image on websites/blogs
BB code to embed image in forum posts
Direct image link
Kindly link back to us if you use embed options above.
2c64d03965b0c936688544a1d044180d.png

Font Tags
all tagsfree for commercial usebasicsansserifslab serifscriptdecorativedingbatsnon latinpixelstyle3dblockycartooncutecurlyfuturisticgrungeoutlinehandbrushcursivecalligraphygraffitihandwritingsketchedscratchedstencilperiodart decoart nouveaublacklettermedievalretrotypewritervintagewesternthemeweddingchristmashalloweenvalentineeaster
Search
'
:: You Might Like

Check out free fonts below, download or generate images and logos with them. Not your type? click here to view another set.
Backpack

Hello Annie

Hostil Beveled

Ovulution 01

Beg pardon??? 0.o

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Not something we usually brag about, but, my family was very religious, at one point we had my uncle in the Franciscan order one of my male cousins as a brother of christian instruction and two cousins that were actually sisters, becoming nuns (I don't remember what order). No one stayed and one of the sisters got pregnant after she had taken her vows of chastity. And they wonder, along with other reasons, why I am no longer associated with any organized religion. In my family it was all basically for show. My mother did pass away while she was talking to a priest. Scared the hell out of him, so to speak! I went to each of their weddings except the male cousin that had the personality of a wet towel and never married and died at age 60 of cirrhosis of the liver from way to much sacramental wine.

Yeah...interesting how the 'show' works out. My MIL was the only devout Catholic on either side. But she never practiced what was preached. My Sis claims to be a now atheist. Other than weddings and funerals my folks didn't attend mass for decades though I had an Aunt that was a Nun, she became a Sister at age 14. She was mean and hated children. A real children should be seen and not heard woman. My FIL stayed home and read the paper while his wife and kids went to Mass. My two BIL converted to the Lutheran faith. My kids were both baptized, communion etc Catholic but they are the only ones on both sides of the family, a dead religion now for both sides of the family. We are pretty much a Wedding and Funeral kinda Mass going family. It ended when we had 2 pedophile priests arrested in about 5 year span out of our very small parish. The Mom in me didn't want my kids around these pedophile criminals. The End. :mad:

Figgy1

Premium Member
DD has to be at the high school at 6 am for a dance competition. Well, I had to break it to her, we actually have to be there 15 minutes earlier. I have the Cuties for there treat bags.

I am really glad she does her own hair. Honestly, I can't even do French braids. And their hair is elaborate and different for both dances. Add to that, I don't have to transport her.
Good luck to both of you

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Well the competition fees are all prepaid. They usually start in December for cheer. The competition season is Fall through Spring. DD's gym competes December through May. Since we are in a less populated area, they keep the costs low so more can afford it. We also have a lower cost of living than if we lived 30 miles south or north. I am sharing the hotel with another mom and luckily this one is going to be $55 for each of us, so not that bad. We only have one other hotel necessary competition, and that will be in April in Baltimore again. This is assuming they don't make it to US Finals in VA Beach in May. The other teams at the gym are competing to go to Disney again. Last year one team made it. Now that is an expensive trip! There are lots of fundraisers to help with costs.

Whew! That's much better. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom