The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

1543638284469.png

giphy.gif

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That show last night was not my cup of tea. So, it was ok when the power went out for the night right at the beginning of Santa Baby. And why does Gwen Stefani always look like she was just sucking on a lemon? DD told me that is what she wants to do. She was wondering what you need to do to be a Disney dancer. She is thinking she could do that while she goes to college.

This is hilarious. I have not heard one good comment about the show (that I literally slept through the other night, LOL . . . :hilarious: ). When these type of specials come on TV, I get excited, but the few that I have seen, just seem to miss the mark. :p (I did like the older shows from years ago, though.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
And, these are the kinda’ 2 word email responses you like to see from a principal partner (he’s out of town meeting with new clients) regarding the PDF of the finished design you sent him earlier this morning...!!!!! :happy:

View attachment 329417

And yes, the former SpongeBob guys design...!!! :)

View attachment 329418

Congrats!!

P.S.: From your previous description of the above plan, the one thing that stood out to me was the movie room. :jawdrop:

As a kid, we had a "playroom" in the basement of the house, with one tv, that the 4 of us siblings would fight over, which programs to watch. There was old, mismatched furniture down there, and a toy box with current and hand-me-down toys (some in tough shape--puzzles missing pieces, teddy bear missing an arm, etc.). ;)

I have a feeling that the room you're designing won't quite look like our "playroom" of years ago. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom