The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

I'm thinking about starting a PM to share our other social media accounts just in case any of us don't want don't want to make them available on a public thread. Book that is face, snapchat, IG, youtube, etc. Yes no maybe?
I only have Book of Face, and I'm willing to share it with anyone here, but definitely don't want to put it in the public thread, so a PM would be better. I technically have a twitter account that I never use. But I don't have a youtube channel or IG or anything...I'm boring.

Rista1313

DS loves it there. He told me once, just like Disney is my happy place, his is there. Don't settle for Cafe du Monde begneits. Head over to City Park. I haven't been to Nola, but I hear those are the best.

I've been twice, but hubby has never been. He will enjoy it there. It's not my favorite, because I don't love cajun food... but I'll suck it up for him. It'll be warmer than Michigan in February!

21stamps

No, she isn't too young. It does make me sad, but she wants beach and sun. And she works very hard towards her goals. That would also describe schools she is looking at. Beach access is big on her list.

I recommend a little school in Coral Gables, Fl :)

Your daughter sounds like she’s choosing schools for similar reasons as I did. Couldn’t have been happier!

21stamps

James read all of them so yes I think he'd like them

Do you remember how old he was?

Nope. Cali.

Oops.. just read this after I commented above..

I have! Love them. I think DD was about T's age when she read the first one. You can always read it yourself. I think the first one took me 2 days.

Thanks! For you and @figmentfan423 , I gave T the first HP book for his bday, he wasn’t as into it as I thought he would be. I’m hoping the Kingdom Keepers series might be better for him.

His favorite series is Goosebumps.. his friends are all reading the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, but those are on my blacklist, he’s not allowed to read them.

Barnes and Noble has a Hardy Boys box set.. i was a huge Nancy Drew fan, but never read The Hardy Boys.,. Have your kids read them? I’d love the nostalgia factor.. I’m not a fan of most of the “new” series these days. I hate Captain Underpants and Dog Man.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom