The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

That show last night was not my cup of tea. So, it was ok when the power went out for the night right at the beginning of Santa Baby. And why does Gwen Stefani always look like she was just sucking on a lemon? DD told me that is what she wants to do. She was wondering what you need to do to be a Disney dancer. She is thinking she could do that while she goes to college.
Is she planning on going to college in Florida?

Figgy1

Premium Member
That show last night was not my cup of tea. So, it was ok when the power went out for the night right at the beginning of Santa Baby. And why does Gwen Stefani always look like she was just sucking on a lemon? DD told me that is what she wants to do. She was wondering what you need to do to be a Disney dancer. She is thinking she could do that while she goes to college.
What schools is she looking at and she's way too young to be thinking about going away.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

I wasn’t too thrilled with last nights show either. It was entertaining I guess but I usually save the Disney shows on my DVR but this one got deleted right away.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Just made our May Disney reservation. Going with Fort Wilderness again and renting a camper. We had so much fun the last time, and the paying for parking now thing sort of sealed the deal on a hotel stay. No extra parking fee at Fort Wilderness. :) Going with a different camper this year. Ds didn't want to sleep in the living quarters, so this one has room for 4 in the second bedroom.
https://www.greenbergrvflorida.com/trailer-rental/buena-vista-2018-forest-river-304-bs/?type=rentals

YAY!!!! Can't wait to read about it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom