The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

We have tickets reserved for Sunday morning. It's insane....every showing is almost completely booked. There are like, 10 a day and the best seats we could get were like 3rd row from the back, and 3 from the end. Question though....this always puzzled me, and I wonder if it's still the same, but in the US, everyone wanted the seats up front. The back was always more empty...but over here, it's the opposite. The seats in the back are considered the best, so those are the first ones sold. The middle seats fill up back to front, and then people start filling in the sides from the back. Do people in the US still prefer the front?
I always preferred the middle or back. Never the front.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
As you may recall last year my husband couldn’t put up his outside Christmas decorations because of a broken ankle, but this year he is able to put them up. Here are a couple quick pictures from the light test tonight. There are a few more decorations on the side and back of the house. It was just a quick test they will be not be on again until after Thanksgiving.

F185A673-CB08-48DE-9852-B13C45C785E1.jpegD9A793A5-4E45-4F57-901C-F104EFF08235.jpeg0C25749C-C35A-4996-9E4B-56DD99CA3891.jpegC9CD0B87-82AF-47B4-99DD-365312C0BF4B.jpeg766E9F9E-B0C2-44F7-9759-324EFD3FE6F0.jpeg

MySmallWorldof4

As you may recall last year my husband couldn’t put up his outside Christmas decorations because of a broken ankle, but this year he is able to put them up. Here are a couple quick pictures from the light test tonight. There are a few more decorations on the side and back of the house. It was just a quick test they will be not be on again until after Thanksgiving.

View attachment 326493View attachment 326494View attachment 326495View attachment 326496View attachment 326497
Wow, that is all yours?? Amazing! :)Silly question, but where do you store it all?

21stamps

View attachment 326493View attachment 326494View attachment 326495View attachment 326496View attachment 326497

Pretty! My son would say, “look at the beautiful winter wonderland!” He loves to see lots of lights and decorations. Your nativity scene is beautiful!

Cesar R M

but..we are.. still.. in November XD

Songbird76

I never heard that before! I have no idea if Abercrombie is still popular with high school/college kids.. but I used to like their Jean skirts and shirts... to me, Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle are basically all the same. I think my older niece and nephew were more into Hollister.
I've never even heard of Hollister. But I've never shopped at any of those stores.

Here's the article about Abercrombie. I googled it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...oesnt-want-larger-people-shopping-stores.html

Figgy1

Premium Member
I haven't either, but I think I read something about them not making anything but tiny sizes because they don't want "ugly" people to wear their clothes. Their line is only for the super cool. Well...that means you won't get any of MY money. MY money is only for super cool businesses that don't discriminate.
Their definition of "ugly" has gotten them sued

Figgy1

Premium Member
So, we were at a Cracker Barrell on Sunday night, right in the entryway was a sign.. it said “Cracker Barrell welcomes all people of all colors, LGTB, etc” (cant remember the exact wording). At the end of the sign was a phone number to call if you were mistreated.

I’ve never seen that sign before and thought it was odd. However, we had a 40 minute wait, so I’m normally not just aimlessly walking around the store, so maybe it’s been there for years and I’ve never noticed.

Either way, I wonder if it’s posted because of the letter that Buddy shared.. I had no idea about that policy in the 90s... and the sign now would make sense.
If I remember correctly the sign was a result of all the mentioned groups suing.

Figgy1

Premium Member

Tomorrow would have been the day to get all the boxes out to decorate. We're going to be so behind this year. With luck the first week of December we will be decorating inside the house I don't think we'll get to the outside seeing the cold seems to have settled in early

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom