The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yea, a went back and forth on doing the free one or the bigger business one. I decided to go ahead with the paid one because it covered more areas of concern and coupled with my lack of computer, internals, knowledge, I felt it would be worth the expense.

Very happy this worked out for you. And that's a great endorsement for that company--very helpful customer service.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Which I would gladly offer an in-person help session if it were just that he didn't understand the document, but he outright said he usually does it for himself. My coworker, when she used to do purchase reqs, used to check the status and email approvers for requestors, and when I came onboard, my boss and I agreed that was going to stop when I took over. He wanted me to email the next approver in the chain for him. That's the work equivalent of when my brother wants me to tie his shoes for him.

Some people don't like change. That aside, he's feeling put upon. This may take a while ...

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I hope all of you with bad weather are staying safe. I took advantage of our good weather today in your honor. It was around 44 here and felt very mild so the dog and I took a nice long walk. Don't worry I'm not bragging, I also knew that my weather situation will change in about 24 hours. We have snow on the way, with some possible ice of course. I'm glad it is happening on the weekend we don't have to go anywhere special.

Rista1313

I hope all of you with bad weather are staying safe. I took advantage of our good weather today in your honor. It was around 44 here and felt very mild so the dog and I took a nice long walk. Don't worry I'm not bragging, I also knew that my weather situation will change in about 24 hours. We have snow on the way, with some possible ice of course. I'm glad it is happening on the weekend we don't have to go anywhere special.

On this side of the lake it's been snowing a bit today..the roads are pretty slick, but I saw the plows out, so the roads should be good in the morning. Just so I can get out of here Saturday morning..... FLORIDA is waiting for me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom