The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
So officially finished bathroom except for a few finishing touches I may add later. I went with the gray walls because both my Dd and DH reminded me that we had peach walls when she was little. I had to go back through some old photos. I like the gray. It looks polished and modern. So here is a couple of pictures. We kept the vanity top because I am not paying $1,000 for one to match. 😉View attachment 326113View attachment 326114

I like how the bathroom looks. The vanity top is really nice too, I'm glad you decided to keep it.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

MySmallWorldof4

Thanks, me too. One of the team moms just called me.. her son and T have been playing together (starting with indoor for the club) since last November.
He is being moved down.

It doesn’t make sense because when I look at them, her kid is much more consistent than T.
T’s a weird one.. the kid will have an amazing game, or a semi-disappointing game.. there’s really nothing in the middle for him. He’s either going to be the star, or he’s going to make you shake your head and wonder what he’s thinking. You never know which T will show up at kickoff.

The other boy, he’s almost always good.. makes some mistakes, but definitely one of the stronger players. He should definitely be on that team. It doesn’t make any sense. I want to see the roster so badly. I wonder how much politics were involved in these decisions.

The phone call was almost embarrassing..I just can’t wrap my brain around a decision to cut that kid specifically.. he and T are 2 of the original 3 who have been together for 12 months now.. I’d put them all in the “top 5 on team” category. Totally nonsensical.

Sorry for rambling, I’m just mindblown right now. I had an idea of who would move.. but that kid was not on my mind at all. I feel terrible for him and his parents.
That just stinks. Not nice business going on with that club.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So officially finished bathroom except for a few finishing touches I may add later. I went with the gray walls because both my Dd and DH reminded me that we had peach walls when she was little. I had to go back through some old photos. I like the gray. It looks polished and modern. So here is a couple of pictures. We kept the vanity top because I am not paying $1,000 for one to match. 😉View attachment 326113View attachment 326114

Wow! You guys did such a nice job!

donaldtoo

Very nice!!! :)

Looks like a kitty may have gotten ahold of the TP in the top pic...?!!!!! :hilarious: ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom