The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

That sentence has a nefarious ring to it!!! Kudos!!!
Research ... that's what you were doing over in WITWIBS?!

WTH? o_O Y'all totally lost me. :confused:
First off, I don't do nefarious.
Second, all I was doin' over in WITWIBS was givin' likes to some folks.
Third, the research I was talkin' about was me googling the difference between "mimeo" and "ditto" the first time the subject came up in WITWIBS, quite some time back... :cyclops:

Cesar R M

I just saw a preview for an OLN show called. "Killing Bigfoot".

Made me wonder - who believes that Bigfoot/Yeti exist?

For the record, I do.
(No, I have not seen one.)
call me a thinfoiler.
But I do believe there are many creatures that still live and exist.
But many people are there to protect them and keep the secret.

I mean.. can you imagine the damage if the Nessy Monster was confirmed?
There would be hunters trying to kill the poor beast day and night. plus the insane trash-tourists ruining the nature.
Look at the Rhinos and Elephants.. despite heavy protection.. they're hunted nonstop. These people who hunt creatures to extinction based on dumb things (like the chinese claiming that Tiger's bones and testes makes them more virile) makes me facepalm.

donaldtoo

Ah yes. I use to tell people to go ahead and check out the mall and the department store prices. I knew we had them beat every time. That was S&K, I couldn't use that line anymore when I moved to Joseph Bank. Not all the time anyway.

Yep, this is a local, family-owned business, and extremely streamlined. Totally painless service. We sell to other guys, and that's the way us guys like it. In and out of that darn store, and nobody gets hurt. ;) :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Ours either. We made do with what we had and still got a great education. :)

Funny how that goes isn't it? What really matters in the end.

What I am really impressed with is the interactive Smart Boards. Game changer for many students that are harder to reach. Students that are difficult to get to verbalize but will participate through the interactive board. Way cool!

tcool

Funny how that goes isn't it? What really matters in the end.

What I am really impressed with is the interactive Smart Boards. Game changer for many students that are harder to reach. Students that are difficult to get to verbalize but will participate through the interactive board. Way cool!
Smart Boards are out of date you need a pen to write on it. The Promethean Board is so much better cause you can write on it with your fingers:rolleyes:. I actually just prefer a normal whiteboard and Expo Marker. But in term of coolness factor I'm so used to seeing it that its now boring for me...

Gabe1

Yep, this is a local, family-owned business, and extremely streamlined. Totally painless service. We sell to other guys, and that's the way us guys like it. In and out of that darn store, and nobody gets hurt. ;) :)

My DH went off to buy a new suit for a wedding we were going to a few weeks ago and a new shirt. It was time and not one of his favorite things to ever purchase and I could not go with him when he need to go. He went to Macy's and did well with what I sent him with for discounts. He came home tried it on for us and he looked really nice saying he was glad he went with the black one instead of the gray in the end. I would have agreed but it is a very dark navy blue. :rolleyes:

donaldtoo

My DH went off to buy a new suit for a wedding we were going to a few weeks ago and a new shirt. It was time and not one of his favorite things to ever purchase and I could not go with him when he need to go. He went to Macy's and did well with what I sent him with for discounts. He came home tried it on for us and he looked really nice saying he was glad he went with the black one instead of the gray in the end. I would have agreed but it is a very dark navy blue. :rolleyes:

:hilarious: ;) :)
We are guys. I have to look VERY closely, sometimes...!!! :joyfull: :D

Gabe1

Smart Boards are out of date you need a pen to write on it. The Promethean Board is so much better cause you can write on it with your fingers:rolleyes:. I actually just prefer a normal whiteboard and Expo Marker. But in term of coolness factor I'm so used to seeing it that its now boring for me...

We have Interactive Smart Boards, you use your fingers and multiple students can be using it simultaneously. You can move stuff around with a swipe of your finger and the kids are better at it than the adults.
Love 'em!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
WTH? o_O Y'all totally lost me. :confused:
First off, I don't do nefarious.
Second, all I was doin' over in WITWIBS was givin' likes to some folks.
Third, the research I was talkin' about was me googling the difference between "mimeo" and "ditto" the first time the subject came up in WITWIBS, quite some time back... :cyclops:
Yep, I remember the ditto/mimeo discussion of yore.
Pretty sure it went exactly the same way - everyone over the age of 40 inhaling deeply and saying, "aaaaaahhhhh!"

tcool

We have Interactive Smart Boards, you use your fingers and multiple students can be using it simultaneously. You can move stuff around with a swipe of your finger and the kids are better at it than the adults.
Love 'em!
Still don't like them completely they're nice, but I'm so used to things that are touch screen that they don't amaze me at much like they did when I was in 2nd/3rd grade and saw it action. But your smart board is more advanced than ours only one on at a time because of the pen.

Gabe1

:hilarious: ;) :)
We are guys. I have to look VERY closely, sometimes...!!! :joyfull: :D

Yep, you are indeed! ;) And he is color blind. Most of the time when there is any kind of function he just says 'just tell me what you want me to wear.' Being color blind he over the years would come out dressed and know that look and go back and try again. So basically he just finds it easier to ask.

My DD is color blind also, just not as profound as my DH. When she was away at college sometimes she'd send either my DS or me a text with photo and asked 'do these go together.'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom