The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

thanks. :inlove:
Looks and smells Yumalishious.
So jealous. I love lasagna. My dad doesn't really like it, though, so my mom only makes it a few times a year. Or I get it when I go out. One of my aunts makes a fantastic lasagna. She always sends me home with a pan of it because she knows how much I love it.

On a sidenote, Garfield and I have a lot in common. A love of lasagna, a hatred of Mondays...

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Now off to bring DD her fruit and sandwich to work in rush hour. As she was to leave her cell and lanyard to entire facility played hide and go seek. Errr

Sammie pretty too

Goofyernmost

Yep. We called it ditto paper.
Nothing better than a fresh whiff of slightly damp ditto fluid-soaked paper right after recess.

Some sissy schools prohibited the teachers from handing out fresh ditto paper, because inhaling the chemicals apparently caused brain damage.

Thankfully, I did not attend one of these sissy scho.... Oh, look - a squirrel.

So that explains my diminished brain cells! :eek: I blame it all on my teachers!
I have to say that the above statement goes a long way to explaining a lot of how a number of us are today. What was the question again? :confused::joyfull:

donaldtoo

Yes, especially now that it's the evening...!
Cheers!!! :)

beer_toast.jpg

donaldtoo

Only about 45 more mins. to go on another clothing store closer.
Have sold a suit, shirt, and tie.
The guys that bought the suit wanted to go across to Dillard's to check on their prices before committing to the sale. They were back in 15 mins. Happens darn near every single time. Plus, it was for a 13 year old boy. He'll outgrow the thing in 3 mos., so they're not gonna' pay Dillard's prices. :)

FutureCEO

Hey @FutureCEO , did you watch Once Upon a Time last night?

Hook and Emma had their first date at Tony's from Lady and the Tramp

AND

The Sorcerer's apprentice turned into a mouse as a nod to Mickey.

Loved it.

It was a good episode. The last scene with the broom and Henry made me wonder?

Mickey? I know he is not a fairy tale character but and Henry wasn't part of the curse the first time because Emma wasn't

But I don't really like Hook. I need more Regina time and I wish Graham was still on the show. I love that Henry doesn't have a lot of speaking parts. Voice changing and everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom