The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Clamman73

2906f5de568b2c14efc77ef0f10552d0.jpg
That was me in school through the whole '80s. Yep, explains everything now....

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The ink on the paper. :)
I used to be the one that was always sent to run the mimeograph machine. So, like I said, that explains a lot.

Ditto Machines and Mimeo Machines names were used interchangeably but they were different systems, with different methods. I believe it was the Ditto machine that had the gravitating smell.

MattC

Only about 45 more mins. to go on another clothing store closer.
Have sold a suit, shirt, and tie.
The guys that bought the suit wanted to go across to Dillard's to check on their prices before committing to the sale. They were back in 15 mins. Happens darn near every single time. Plus, it was for a 13 year old boy. He'll outgrow the thing in 3 mos., so they're not gonna' pay Dillard's prices. :)

Ah yes. I use to tell people to go ahead and check out the mall and the department store prices. I knew we had them beat every time. That was S&K, I couldn't use that line anymore when I moved to Joseph Bank. Not all the time anyway.

StarWarsGirl

It was a good episode. The last scene with the broom and Henry made me wonder?

Mickey? I know he is not a fairy tale character but and Henry wasn't part of the curse the first time because Emma wasn't

But I don't really like Hook. I need more Regina time and I wish Graham was still on the show. I love that Henry doesn't have a lot of speaking parts. Voice changing and everything.

I agree. Especially about Hook. But I did think their first date, being where it was, was kind of cute. Little tribute to Lady and the Tramp there. I don't like Hook either though. Especially in how he dealt with Rumple. Hook just has too much of a bad track record and needs to get over himself. Seriously Hook, you are not as good-looking as you think you are! The statement about Rumple not changing was completely false and just made mad.

The apprentice is like from the Mickey cartoon, the sorcerer's apprentice. So while the apprentice may not actually be Mickey, Rumple changing him into a mouse was kind of a Mickey Mouse tribute. The hat does belong to Yensid according to the show's writers.

I like Regina much more now than I did in the first season. There's so many characters now that they have to split who gets the screen time. Belle is my favorite and I haven't seen nearly enough of her, though having Elsa around sort of makes up for it. Also, whether you like the Frozen story-line or not, the actress playing Anna is spot on. Kristoff too (I could go for some more Kristoff...:brb:)

Yeah, once boy's voices start changing, they are hard to work with. Same problem in chorus. It's so unpredictable that you have to shoot their scenes all at once. Otherwise, their voices start jumping all over the place. I'm also glad they jumped a year ahead as well since his voice is starting to change. That would have been awkward.

I liked Graham, but I really miss Neal. I'm glad that Will Scarlet is on now. I'm glad that there's no Anastasia, though I'm wondering what happened there (because with Will's behavior last episode, something DID HAPPEN)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom