The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

I thought you still got shampoo and soap and such even if you waived Mousekeeping? @ajrwdwgirl , you took that deal once, didn't you? And you still get towels and all that, right? You just have to call the front desk for more or something?
Maybe they are just putting the mass quantity shampoo and body washes in the showers because it cuts down on costs. I have been to a few hotels recently that just had the larger bottles in a holder in the shower. No cute bottles to take home.:(

Figgy1

Premium Member
Maybe they are just putting the mass quantity shampoo and body washes in the showers because it cuts down on costs. I have been to a few hotels recently that just had the larger bottles in a holder in the shower. No cute bottles to take home.:(
It's actually supposed to be warmer here in Pennsylvania today than during any of our days at Disney. Go figure.:confused:
Sorry but I can't like that

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I thought you still got shampoo and soap and such even if you waived Mousekeeping? @ajrwdwgirl , you took that deal once, didn't you? And you still get towels and all that, right? You just have to call the front desk for more or something?

Yeah we waived mousekeeping in March and just call for more towels and soap/shampoo. They put a bunch of soaps in a bag and left it in the room.

Songbird76

I'm not sure what you read into what I said, because I made no reference about state sizes other then even the smallest isn't that small if you're looking for one person and all you have to go by is a single picture from a discussion board or a team name when that are literally thousands of identical team names. Forget about states, the Raleigh area has 2.5 million people. If someone could find me with nothing to guide them other then the fact that I live in the Raleigh area and my screen name on WDWmagic.com is Goofyernmost, I would be extremely impressed if they actually were able to locate me. My point was that there is a lot of information that shouldn't be shared in a public forum, but, what we share here is of very little help to anyone. When I used the word tiny, I was talking about the odds of anyone wanting to come after any man, woman or child with kidnap on their mind when they don't even know if you have two nickels to rub together.

My Avatar has my picture and the pictures of three of my grandchildren. Does anyone know where my grandchildren live? Does anyone know other then a wide spot of land that encompasses the Raleigh area? It just doesn't make sense unless there is some magical formula that would somehow be able to instantly identify them. Even then I'm pretty sure that if anyone started to download names in an attempt to narrow the field that Goofyernmost or Grandchildren of Goofyernmost live in would not be forthcoming with very much information.
It's actually not hard. I don't want to post information on how to do it, but have you ever seen the TV show Catfish? They find people all the time.

Goofyernmost

It's actually not hard. I don't want to post information on how to do it, but have you ever seen the TV show Catfish? They find people all the time.
No, but, a TV show, that is most likely scripted would not be anything that I take seriously unless someone could prove to me that it doesn't take millions of dollars worth of electronics to even have half a chance. I suppose if they hack the DMV where they have filed away ones picture they could use some form of facial recognition, but, again one has to use logic and common sense about what the motivation would be to make anyone go to that much trouble.

MOXOMUMD

Oh, I was referring to when you fell on the stairs when you had returned home from the hospital (in other words--your second medical issue). For some reason, I though it was your ankle you injured, when you fell on the stairs to the house.

Anyway, still hoping for the best overall outcome for you, and Happy Mother's Day.
I fell flat on my face and elbows because I couldn't turn. Black and blue and sore.

21stamps

I think each day is 7 degrees below normal. Seems like 81 is the temperature on the cloudy days. We may squeak out an 88 on Wednesday. Today it will be 88 here at home and sunny.

It’s been hot here the past few days. I actually have a horrid farmers tan from this past weekend. (Not complaining, I’ll take it over cold!)

Remember the humidity in Florida, it may feel warmer than what the temperature says. I do hope the forecast changes for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom