The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
No mustard served at school? I'd think that ketchup, mustard, and mayo are basic condiments in any school cafeteria. I only eat bologna about once a year now, but I'll only put mustard on it--just like when I was a kid. :)

Bologna sandwiches were a staple lunch during my childhood, with mustard. When I ate it at home my Mom would fry the bologna and stick it between two pieces of wonder bread. Plenty of grease no need for any condiments, plenty moist. Have not had either sandwich in a couple decades. I'd rather eat Bologna's cousin the HotDog.

donaldtoo

I wish.. its just enfuriating
yesterday in the day for example, was very good. I hardly coughed. I kept taking my medicine..etc..etc..
but now again.. had a big fall at night.. a big row of coughing and woke up very early again.
now I'm coughing randomly.
Its like 1 step forward, 2 backwards :(

Sympathy 'like". :(
Wow, this thing's really been draggin' on ya'.
Hope your health turns for the better, soon. :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I ordered the 1/2 oven-baked Beer can chicken, with smashed and veggies:

image.jpg
Close up of the veggies:
image.jpg
You can't see them all, but there are three yucky baby corns hiding in there. I didn't eat them.

Actually, I didn't eat that much:
image.jpg

Must have filled up too much on those four onion rings and three fritters.
No worries, dinner for tomorrow.

FutureCEO

Of course, European architecture I love

london-empty.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I've seen it in the deli department and also where the prepackaged luncheon meat is. It is ham processed multiple times then blended and reformed into a slice-able loaf. Never bought it though.

bg_choppedham_320.jpg

Cesar R M

We decided to switch things up a bit.
Instead of our usual Gus & Guido's, we went to Zander's, directly across the road.
Zander's was started when the "Gus" part of G & G left and opened his own competing restaurant.

1/2 price apps:
Onion rings (duh)
View attachment 85340

Zucchini fritters (sooooooo good)
View attachment 85341
View attachment 85342

Hubby's $1.99 side Caesar:
View attachment 85343

All of it:
View attachment 85344

Time to eat. Back in a bit.
wow, everything looks delicious!

Jennifer.. I demand you to adopt me.
the bacon alone is a good excuse.
I promise to tolerate the excess of Mapple Syrup usage ;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
All this talk of food got me thinking about where we would go for our Easter brunch buffet. Hubby and I usually go to the same restaurant when he gets done with church on Easter so I went to their site to see if their menu was up yet, and they have changed from a buffet to an ala carte menu. :( Not happy about this at all, their buffet was fantastic! Now we have to find somewhere else, hubby looks forward to the all you can eat factor after the rush of Holy Week and the extra prep for Easter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom