The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

@RedNoseMickey I don’t know why I never realized you were in Holland.. for some reason I thought you lived in the UK. (Sorry!!)

Sam and Sophia (our Little Passport ‘friends’ who travel the world on their moped) have never sent us anything from Holland.. BUT, Little Passports sends out emails sever times per year as well.. last year at the start of 1st grade we received an email about “first day of school around the world”. It said that many parents in Holland take their kids to school on cargo bikes. T was so intrigued by it. We had to go to the library and get all of the books on Holland that we could find.lol.

He’s asked me several times if I could buy one to take him to school. :hilarious:
@RedNoseMickey is Dutch but she lives in the UK.:)

12in12

@RedNoseMickey I don’t know why I never realized you were in Holland.. for some reason I thought you lived in the UK. (Sorry!!)

Sam and Sophia (our Little Passport ‘friends’ who travel the world on their moped) have never sent us anything from Holland.. BUT, Little Passports sends out emails sever times per year as well.. last year at the start of 1st grade we received an email about “first day of school around the world”. It said that many parents in Holland take their kids to school on cargo bikes. T was so intrigued by it. We had to go to the library and get all of the books on Holland that we could find.lol.

He’s asked me several times if I could buy one to take him to school. :hilarious:
@RedNoseMickey is Dutch but she lives in the UK.:)
You are so on top of things @MySmallWorldof4. 👍

21stamps

I love me a nice wooden coaster! Like my ex, they may look a bit old and unfashionable but they are just the right kind of rough and brutal to ride! [/toomuchinformation]

This looks amazing!! I love wooden coasters.. after seeing the advert, I went on YouTube to watch a drone show the entire track.
I’m such a kid when it comes to roller coasters.

wdwfan4ver

I gave $10 for the first, with a note that said the $10 was because it was the first. He gets $5 for every other tooth.
Before he lost the first he told me “I can’t wait to start losing teeth so the tooth fairy can bring me $100 bills!”

I said “WHAT?!”

He swears that one of his friends gets $100.. I did a FB poll and $5 appeared to be the median, first and last a little more, so I went with that. I told him that his friend must have a different tooth fairy. Ha ha. I don’t even know if it is actually true.
My younger brother and I never received that type of money from the tooth fairy when we were kids. I can't remember the exact amount, but I think it was either was 50 cents or 75 cents per tooth.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yes!!! I know Harper is going to love this so much! She loved looking at Christmas lights this year! Although, now when we come home from daycare she yells at the people who still have their lights up! :hilarious:

That's kinda cute. A girl after my own heart. :inlove:

Same type of people that decorate with pink silk flowers in October:joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
But she had dishes just stored in the dishwasher. I'm like, "No, the dishwasher is for washing dishes, not for storing things".

Years ago (back during some of my bachelorette days), I'd store pots and pans in the oven. Didn't ever cook much back then, and rarely used the oven, so I figured why not? It was a convenient storage space. :hilarious:

(P.S.: That was nice of you to help out your friend.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks for torturing me. :(

I’ve always tried to give up something monetary related though, set the money aside, and then donate at the end.
The past 3 years have been contributing to the rice bowl.
It’s a rough 40 days!! This is my second time giving up Starbucks, last time was about 10 years ago. I keep telling myself that I survived back then.. ;)
Trust me, I already have the day marked in my phone as ‘Return to Starbucks Day’.

Oops, I haven't given up anything . . . :cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom