The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I guess it didn't get to 76 by you like it did here. Sorry.:(

Nope 19 here, but sunny. But that's fine I'm not going outside again today.

Sympathy like. If it makes you feel better we'll be hunting groundhogs either tomorrow or Friday:grumpy::mad::(:bawling::arghh::brb:

Yes, it does make me feel a little better. Especially since we have snow on tap for tomorrow and Saturday.

MySmallWorldof4

Did you check the price without the breakfast? Eating breakfast in the room may save you even more money. Whole Foods and a Super Walmart are only a couple of blocks away and early entry is better spent doing DA or HM
Yep. It would save about $300. I am just comparing prices and Universal seems reasonable unless you have a Disney AP where you just pay for a room on another trip and don't worry about tickets. Or you just stay off-site. We may do that next year. Dh has been talking about moving to FL. I already discussed how difficult pulling that off will be with a business that would have to be sold. Stressful times ahead.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Yep. It would save about $300. I am just comparing prices and Universal seems reasonable unless you have a Disney AP where you just pay for a room on another trip and don't worry about tickets. Or you just stay off-site. We may do that next year. Dh has been talking about moving to FL. I already discussed how difficult pulling that off will be with a business that would have to be sold. Stressful times ahead.

The only way we're able to plan this year and next year is worth APs and SOG. Otherwise, nope.

MouseDreaming

I guess it didn't get to 76 by you like it did here. Sorry.:(
Yesterday was our only warm day, with temps in the 60's. Didn't really matter, because of all the rain. Today, no rain (thank goodness!), but temps are back down in the 30's with a real feel of 26 last time I checked around 11:30. I'm guessing much colder by you, @ajrwdwgirl ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom