The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

No, I can't afford to buy something else in this neighborhood and as difficult as it is at the moment I love living in this area.
Well, if you want to live in Pennsylvania farm country, you are welcome here for a few months. You'll just have to get used to the horse manure smell when the winds blow the wrong way.;)
[DQUOTE="MySmallWorldof4, post: 8088061, member: 102575"]That must have been a lot of fillings. Good luck with the meeting.
I am getting a crown fitted.[/QUOTE]
Oh, well then that price is pretty normal.

Cesar R M

I'm glad we did BOG for dinner when it first opened. One of the best 1 credit meals ever. Last time was a let down and now it's going to 2 credits:mad: I hope they don't mess with lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead of expanding, they charge more for worse product.. aaah gotta love Disney.

I wonder how long until they are full walmart levels of food quality and charge like it was a 3 star michelin restaurant.

StarWarsGirl

Instead of expanding, they charge more for worse product.. aaah gotta love Disney.

I wonder how long until they are full walmart levels of food quality and charge like it was a 3 star michelin restaurant.
Well, to be fair, they're improving the menu. In some cases, it might not be too bad. If you were to get escagot, the filet, and then dessert, that's easily your money's worth.

Lunch doesn't appear to be changing, so I'm planning on scouting it out for lunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom