The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My dh talked to his dad and they thought it would be a good day to run the smoker, then my dh called my moms and told them before me. That's ok we went shopping Saturday and I had what I wanted for Christmas down to 2 different models. I know which one I'm getting:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I just hope others really pitch in and help you. I hope the company can bring some side dishes, desserts, etc., and that they help you clean up.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
His plan A was playing with the leaf blower. Instead he decided it was a good day to put the new shelving in the pantry and move the old unit elsewhere. I was hoping he would wait until the weekend so the boys would help him and leave me out of that project. I see a few fun notions going into my stocking:D:D:D:D:D One would think by now he wouldn't screw up once I'm into holiday planning mode

I love your daydreams about learning curves. I always believed that the TEST in TESTosterone was placed there as a reminder to us that they do TEST our tolerance.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6403-1400189427-5.gif

Did I ever tell ya about the time my son fell out of tree over 2 story drop? :cautious:

StarWarsGirl

Yikes that stinks. Did you check the ingredients for that brand just to make certain it was papaya? GWS xoxo BTW seeing you're a bit loopy no chores tonight, just some netflix binging
Oh, how I wish, but my mom took my car to get an oil change, the stupid break light fixed, and a tire rotation, and because of something else that happened with the car's AC that the repair shop handled poorly, she ended up getting the whole thing for free, so I owed her. And I did the dishes.

Gabe1

I have never been to a vegan/veggie restaurant before. I usually pick vegetarian/vegan items off a regular menu. Dh did the vegan thing with me for a year when I started almost 4 years ago. He eats vegetarian during the week, but on weekends he will get something with meat. I have no urge to go back to eating meat.

I'll be happy to have your portion. Nom Nom Nom :hungry:

tenor.gif

Gabe1

I didn't want to practice too much and waste expensive/important drops, so I gave up trying after two horrendous tries. My husband thinks that because I am so nervous about the entire process, that it is a mental thing with me. I do tend to over think a lot of things. So instead, he is putting in my drops, and so far the process has been super easy. I have a lot of drops ahead of me in the next 4+weeks. 4 weeks for this surgery, and I am assuming 4 weeks for the 2nd eye, but those eye drop weeks overlap for about two weeks.

Thinking of you. Big {{{HUGS}}}

Gabe1

How the heck did you get stuck with this chore again?! Can't someone else in your family offer to trade off a year with you?

At Harry's you pick your cocktail and protein-which is cooked to order and delivered to your table. The sides are in what is normally a private dining area. Someone else can have my sweet potatoes *bluck* :hungover:

Sausage and Sage Stuffing

Fall Harvest Stuffing with Root Vegetables

Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Cheddar, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Applewood Smoked Bacon Casserole

Marshmallow Crusted Maple Sweet Potatoes

Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Green Bean Casserole

Apple Butternut Squash Bisque

Orange-Scented Cranberry Relish

Pan Gravy

Assorted Bakery Rolls with Butter

Cesar R M

I love your daydreams about learning curves. I always believed that the TEST in TESTosterone was placed there as a reminder to us that they do TEST our tolerance.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6403-1400189427-5.gif

Did I ever tell ya about the time my son fell out of tree over 2 story drop? :cautious:
Thats what I call horrible hand coordination.. o_o

How the hell he misses the tree trunk he was aiming at and impacts with his head??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom