The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I love sweet little pulis:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: They take a bit of time to bathe but a kommondor(the white ones) are much larger and a bath is a sun up until sunup production:arghh:. Somebody thought it would be funny to give us kids one and it wound up show quality, thank goodness it was only shown when school wasn't in session:joyfull:

I've helped my friend bathe her Puli ONCE. He was in full coat and so much fun to watch run. Eventually she had his dreads cut about in half which helped her both with bathing and what stuff he mopped up indoors and outdoors off the ground 24/7 They mop up more grime onto themselves than even a Tibetan Terrior. At least when Walt got dirty dirty I could see it on his yellow fur and he was pretty easy to rinse and done.

Gabe1

Huh....I didn't know you could pop popcorn on the cob....is it special kind of corn? How do you go about that? Have you tried it yet?

The man said to take a paper lunchbag put the ear in bag, close up the bag, put in microwave for around 3 minutes (listen like micro popcorn bags) Said an ear of corn will make a small bowl of popcorn. I have not tried yet. I bought orange and purple.

Gabe1

Actually, I expect Remy to show up in France once they add the Ratatouille ride. I think a lot of those older movie characters will go the way of the dodo bird. We couldn't find any lady and the tramp stuff in DLP and it was even difficult in WDW in 2016 when we went...it's just not as popular now. Instead it's the princesses and Starwars.

I love Lady and the Tramp. It was my sons very first VHS tapes as a toddler and so not one that he ever bonded with nor my DD. Disney kinda took a turn with some of their animation offerings. My DS still has the greatest bond with The Lion King, to me it was the soundtrack that attached me to the storyline not the other way around. My DS kept stealing my Lion King CDs. I'd replace and a few months later *poof* gone, he was always careless with CDs & DVDs-downloads his salvation. My DD has never had tolerance for movies. Even now with her love of Pixar it might take her 3 days over the course of a week to watch a film. When the new Pooh or Inside Out in the theater both made us want to yank our hair out wanting that hour of our life back.

I can understand where there isn't the bonding for most of the films that brb1006 loves anymore. Me my all time favorite movie from my youth was The Parent Trap, the original.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I've helped my friend bathe her Puli ONCE. He was in full coat and so much fun to watch run. Eventually she had his dreads cut about in half which helped her both with bathing and what stuff he mopped up indoors and outdoors off the ground 24/7 They mop up more grime onto themselves than even a Tibetan Terrior. At least when Walt got dirty dirty I could see it on his yellow fur and he was pretty easy to rinse and done.
Chicken:p . I must be missing @Mr Ferret 88 :confused:

StarWarsGirl

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure? How did you find out and what exactly is now on the list?
The same way I found out about the other food allergies: the hard way. I tried the papaya green tea at Panera. I drank the whole thing and then thought, "Um, why is my tongue itchy and why am I having asthma symptoms?" I'm fairly certain it was the palaya as the other thing in it was passion fruit, and I know for a fact that's fine. Took some benadryl and claritin. Feeling tired and a little loopy, but better.

Now the list is pineapple, strawberry, nectarines, tangerines, guava, peanuts, tree nuts, pine nuts. And a shrimp sensitivity and a milk sensitivity (I only do cheese regularly, and milk products like ice cream on a limited basis).

Figgy1

Premium Member
The same way I found out about the other food allergies: the hard way. I tried the papaya green tea at Panera. I drank the whole thing and then thought, "Um, why is my tongue itchy and why am I having asthma symptoms?" I'm fairly certain it was the palaya as the other thing in it was passion fruit, and I know for a fact that's fine. Took some benadryl and claritin. Feeling tired and a little loopy, but better.

Now the list is pineapple, strawberry, nectarines, tangerines, guava, peanuts, tree nuts, pine nuts. And a shrimp sensitivity and a milk sensitivity (I only do cheese regularly, and milk products like ice cream on a limited basis).
Yikes that stinks. Did you check the ingredients for that brand just to make certain it was papaya? GWS xoxo BTW seeing you're a bit loopy no chores tonight, just some netflix binging

Figgy1

Premium Member
How the heck did you get stuck with this chore again?! Can't someone else in your family offer to trade off a year with you?
My dh talked to his dad and they thought it would be a good day to run the smoker, then my dh called my moms and told them before me. That's ok we went shopping Saturday and I had what I wanted for Christmas down to 2 different models. I know which one I'm getting:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Figgy1

Premium Member
Cause it was raining? Why was he going to get into mischief outside before he went to bed? :confused:
His plan A was playing with the leaf blower. Instead he decided it was a good day to put the new shelving in the pantry and move the old unit elsewhere. I was hoping he would wait until the weekend so the boys would help him and leave me out of that project. I see a few fun notions going into my stocking:D:D:D:D:D One would think by now he wouldn't screw up once I'm into holiday planning mode:facepalm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom