The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
For those that love a toasty towel after a shower, @ajrwdwgirl when the temp dips, this is the new towel warmer from Brookstone. The older one is discontinued. I like that it has a timer that you can set. The older one would shut off after 10 minutes so if you took a bath the towel would not be that warm by the time you were done. Waiting for a coupon for this one. This would probably make a great Christmas present for you @figmentfan423. ;)

http://www.brookstone.com/pd/towel-warmer/317879p.html
View attachment 238576
Thank you

MouseDreaming

I found a guide on how to fix the problem in youtube.

Guess what?

1. Unplug all cables, plug them all again. Turn device (same error).
  2. Slap the control pod 2 times. Turn off again, turn on again (with the wireless remote control this time)
And now its working..

WHAT.. THE.. HELL....:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Note that I had tried turning it on and off using the remote control.. and it didnt work. The slapping worked.. o_O
Well, that is pretty high tech, there. Glad it worked!

MouseDreaming

And with ManChild in for a wedding I had asked him clean the gutters : ) Luckily ours never get mucky, just leafs blocking the downspouts. My gutters when they overflow go right into the window wells. So I lucked out this time.
My gutters were clean, too. Just too much water falling too fast. I do not care to repeat another one of these huge rain events, any time soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom