The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

We didn't do Laugh this trip, on purpose.

My DD and I went to Disney for her sweet 16th. My DS was doing a college program and it was Thanksgiving and we had not seen him since he was inducted in August. Because it was her birthday he had a friend that worked there that had him seat her in a particular row. She was then one of the themed guests to be picked on. Neither my DD or I had ever done Laugh so we didn't know what it was about until it started unfolding. My DD walk in life in situations like this is to be invisible and there she was being called upon and on the big screens.

So this trip with everything being walk ons because of Irma at the MK we knew Laugh would be close to empty. Our master planner of vacations (I gladly passed that gauntlet) did not schedule in Laugh or even recommend as a filler option. She knew what she wasn't going to let happen again almost a decade later. :joyfull:
Ha! I burped the alphabet once,:D dh was the dancing guy(and danced his heart out to the families embarrassment:rolleyes:), which then got the rest of us embarrassed but cracking up people on screen:D. Younger 2 dd's were Boo numerous times:inlove:, and ds got picked for something,(don't remember what it was for). We always sit in the same spot. The first back row with the lamps and all the way close to the exit door.

MOXOMUMD

I didn't know that a general anesthetic is required. I got my cortisone shot, and got up after the shot and went home. I didn't look at the needle though, that would scare you out of your mind.
Same here. I had a series of three over the past few months (that didn't work!) but they gave me option to be sedated. It would have taken longer being sedated than the few minute shot.

MySmallWorldof4

For those that love a toasty towel after a shower, @ajrwdwgirl when the temp dips, this is the new towel warmer from Brookstone. The older one is discontinued. I like that it has a timer that you can set. The older one would shut off after 10 minutes so if you took a bath the towel would not be that warm by the time you were done. Waiting for a coupon for this one. This would probably make a great Christmas present for you @figmentfan423. ;)

http://www.brookstone.com/pd/towel-warmer/317879p.html
towel.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom