The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I know. That is the cost of our room at The Cabins in May! :confused: Of course the trip is 8 days and a piece of furniture would last as long as however long it would take for kids and pets to ruin it. :banghead::(That just means I would never get it until I have no kids or pets in the home which will be forever. I can at least imagine having it. :p

You mean they don't make a plastic cover for it that Disney can upcharge you for...?! o_O

:D ;)

donaldtoo

I remember most of those. The library cards were a fun part of my first job in the library.Making sure they were pulled before the book went back on the shelf.

About that slide, it still exists in the UP. It always bothers me a bit. It is at Black River Harbor, right by a suspended bridge that leads to Lake Superior's shore.
Here is the bridge
black-river-harbor-suspension-bridge-sign-in-bessemer-michigan-eaf4cc.jpg

And, not it exactly, but here is what the slide at the little playground looks like
IMG_4744.JPG

Back in the day when my pop worked for IBM in No Cal, they had a playground on site that had what we thought was the coolest slide ever, at the time, and it looked exactly like this one...rocket slide+..!!!!! :joyfull:

image.jpeg

donaldtoo

Good day to everyone. We had a very nice spring break with the boy's. We did things around here, and it was fun.. Now for the bad news...I'm full of it this year, aren't I? Over the week-end my sister called and my brother-in-law, was trimming a tree...he fell off the ladder and broke 6 vertebrae in his back. He is going to be laid up for three month's. Time for a trip with my sister and brother-in-law. If he is well enough, we are going on the Oasis to Puerto Rico this time. It's a new place for us. We are excited to be back on the boat, again. I hope everyone is doing really well, I'm plodding along...helping the daughter get her house on the market. It's nice today....60 with sun, tomorrow...rain and snow. Typical, typical. I just got back from the grocery, and it's time to fix lunch. Talk with you all later....and trying to do some ketchup!:eek::eek::eek:

Sympathy like for all the bad stuff, Bets, but, a wooooohooooo like for the cruise...!!!!! :joyfull: :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Did you say wine?:cautious:

Included with Hoop meal
- Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Root Beer, Sprite, Orange, Pink Lemonade, Iced Tea, Light Pomegranate Lemonade, Apple Juice, Milk, Chocolate Milk, Hot Tea, Coffee, Draft Bud Light, Draft Yuengling, Chardonnay, Rose, Sangria, and Merlot
A lot of staccato chords, basically.
Blah. Brings back some horrid memories of my first piano teacher. Ever take lessons from someone that isn't qualified to teach? I was still real young, super great reflexes and this old lady is trying to teach the art of getting your freak'n hands off the keys quickly and she couldn't. Made me cringe.

She was real great at rules of sit up straight, proper hand placement blah blah blah, basically great at nagging.

Yup. I love Dumbo and have ever since I was very little. Waiting was not my thing.

I really love Dumbo as a Plush and a Character but really dislike the movie. There are some Disney Classics that have made for some great attractions at the park but in film not so much. I find Bambi to be another annoying one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom